THE BROWNS BOARD

JF leapfrogs Hoyer (accord. to source)

Kvoethe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick burn, man.

Thank you???

not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but JF in an interview today said he is not ready for the regular season yet but he will be by opening day. Probably a good reason as to why he did not get the start Monday night.

Reason like he is still behind? Yup...

Just posted it in another thread...

Manziel: 'I'm not ready for Pittsburgh'

http://www.wkyc.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2014/08/16/manziel-im-not-ready-for-pittsburgh/14162577/

"That's not saying I'm not ready or I won't be ready. I don't want that taken out of context. It's just right now in my second preseason game, I'm not ready to go out and start week one because there's a lot of time left until that point."

Lot of time? Now until Tuesday morning is "a lot of time"?

... my current girl a c word...

You must be rich....

Dude, you're wasting your time and the argument has gone on and on and on. Nothing new is being said about either QB. Hoyer looked good for the short time he has started. Manziel was a beast in college and I think he will be very exciting to watch at the pro level. I also believe he is the future at QB, not Hoyer. With that being said, we can wait a little longer to see how it plays out, or we can continue to argue about it until we are blue in the face.

Fair enough.

Archived