THE BROWNS BOARD

What are you looking forward to Sat. Night vs lions

Kvoethe

Im excited to see how the recievers do and how effective our running game is. I know its pre season but im interested to see how it all comes together. Im fatigued of the JM Hoyer dichotomy and looking forward to the other side of the ball.

1) I want to see our D look as elite as I hope they will be.

2) I want to see the entire team just look organized.

3) I want to see the RBs hit the hole, and hit it hard.

4) I want to see a hole open up from the OL, & stellar QB protection.

5) I want to see the QB play efficiently.

1) I want to see our D look as elite as I hope they will be.

3) I want to see the RBs hit the hole, and hit it hard.

4) I want to see a hole open up from the OL, & stellar QB protection.

5) I want to see the QB play efficiently.

Number two on your list would be nice . . . Throughout the constant change I am really tired of seeing undisciplined play and confusion on the field. This goes hand in hand with the QB play which I am very interested in seeing.

Looking forward to not having to rely on 'this guy looked really good in this specific drill in practice with no DL and pass rush' and stuff like that for entertainment. Real life football, even though it's pre-season, real tackles flying in.

In terms of the game itself, looking to see if our D can be as dominant as it's being hyped up to be - particularly our DL, there's a lot of talent there but last year it was fairly ineffective, particularly without bryant, and not much has changed personnel-wise. The secondary I'm not worried about, but how will Haden play against a fully fit megatron?. The LBers, see if they can generate a pass rush, see if they can not get beaten in coverage every time.

On O, see which WRs can step up. Is Austin back to his best, as seems to be the message in practice? Will Hawkins look as dazzling with the tackles flying in? Will one of Burleson/Armstrong make a case to be No2 WR, or will it be a rookie? Which rookie? Heard good things about Willie Snead. Charles Johnson (effectively a rookie) has the size and speed, but can he bring it all together in a game and be our surprise package?

Will our OL be able to open some lanes in the run game against a very strong DL from Detroit? We had a pretty dire running game last season, will Shanahan's new scheme improve that, or will it look pretty ineffective in the early stages having been stifled so much in practice? Will Tate and West get equal carries? Who of the other backs - Ogbonnaya, Baker, Lewis, Crowell - will get any snaps?

Oh, and the QB play.

sage sausage, green tomato and sweet pepper "sloppy joe"....

root beer....

and a dominant oline in both the passing and running game.

And both Hoyer and Manziel having fine nights.

And a secondary that makes other passing games suffer.

For starters....

I''l be watching the trenches.

Yup... DVR it and let the grading begin.

Good one... How prepared we are all the way thru 3rd team will be interesting.

NO INJURIES.

^My very first thought...

On the QB competition...

Unless one of the two candidates really shits the bed (new forum catch phrase) I doubt we will be able to tell much from "watching" the game and little more watching a recording.

Reason is that except for full field replays you simply cannot evaluate a QB's reads... what, if anything, he missed even if he made a play elsewhere.

1) Taking my kids to their first ever Browns game!

2) Seeing how Brian Hoyer does in his first game back

3) Whether the defense lives up to the hype.

4) Johnny Football

5) Taking my kids to their first ever Browns game!!!

Have a great time! How old are the kids?

Archived