THE BROWNS BOARD

My pick at 4 - Jake Matthews

LondonBrown

Our O-line can be fixed with a 3rd round pick at RG... why waste #4 overall

Our ILB situation can be fixed with a 3rd or 4th round pick... why waste #4 overall

There are no QBs worthy of a #4 pick, we can get one late-first early second

There are no CBs worthy of a #4 pick, we can get one late-first through the 3rd round

Our #2 WR situation can be fixed in the late-first or the second round

Shanahan makes late-pick RBs into studs, so no need to draft one high

FS is up in the air, and there are definetly no stud FSs in this draft

So, WHO the FU** are we supposed to draft?

Option 1 - Trade Down

Option 2 - Probably WR - Watkins and Evans seem elite

Option 3 - Reach on a QB - Bortles

Option 4 - BPA - regardless of position

This is killing me...

Only thing I disagree with you at is #2 WR. Two teams come to mind the Falcons & Bears with WRs 1A & 1B. May just be a rumor, but the Lions apparently want Watkins to pair with Megatron.

Give me Sammy and Teddy in the first, and I'm one happy camper.

That would be great, if this were 1976. Unfortunately, the game doesn't revolve around the run anymore.

i don't know about that. i think it's like fashion, or a trend. what people perceive as a pass happy league aren't looking at an offense objectively. without the fear of the run you can't have a real productive passing game as teams will just drop back and dare you to throw and vice versa whereas if you don't have WRs who can catch or a QB to deliver the throws the defense will just stack the box.

i think balance is the key.

take a look at the shanahan legacy and one thing is for sure....... they like to run the ball.

Matthews @ 4

Su'a Filo@ 26

Hyde @ 35

Tate and Hyde behind the baddest Mother effing line in the land!!!! RUN THE ROCK BABY! :D

I don't care what they do as long as we win... but I wouldn't be angry if this happened.. although I'd take robinson over matthews

You guys have your eyes on the finish line when we should be focused on the half way mark... win your division first then worry about playoffs.. superbowl.

I wonder how the afc north division champs have faired in rushing rank.. overall and within the division... wouldn't be surprised if the top running team within the division or in division games was champ of afc north more often than not.

Archived