THE BROWNS BOARD

Well here's one from the scrap heap where the murder make out like a bandit

Okay.

Then why does it suck?

WSS

The guy is clearly a jackass, but because some schmuck of a guard took the law in to his own hands, he now has $500k to burn, meaning he'll most likely sit around for the rest of his life (if he has one) making out like kings when good honest people who didn't commit multiple homicides continue to grind away at their boring-ass jobs.

This is why it sucks - Woody, anything I missed?

Why do I care that he won and is white exactly? How exactly is someone putting words in my mouth / misinterpretating what I have said now?

Simply because in another similar post you squawked that the lawsuit was thrown out. This guy won. Also you don't get the opportunity to whine about someone posting about scary black people.

WSS

Simply because in another similar post you squawked that the lawsuit was thrown out. This guy won. Also you don't get the opportunity to whine about someone posting about scary black people.

WSS

Steve, surely you can see that the two cases are very different?

The guy is clearly a jackass, but because some schmuck of a guard took the law in to his own hands, he now has $500k to burn, meaning he'll most likely sit around for the rest of his life (if he has one) making out like kings when good honest people who didn't commit multiple homicides continue to grind away at their boring-ass jobs.

Since you are carrying Woody's water today I suppose you should explain his inspirational defense of that particular legal situation.

;)

WSS

Yeah Chris, pretty much. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only sane person here sometimes.

If this is the browns chicken massacre perp and I have not read the provided link, there is a silver lining of sorts...the victims families are entitled to most of his winnings leaving him with only a small fraction of the settlement

If that is true, that would be a nice silver lining.

Since you are carrying Woody's water today I suppose you should explain his inspirational defense of that particular legal situation.

;)

WSS

I assume that's a midwestern idiom I'm not familiar with? But yeah, I generally felt like sticking up for him a bit since the poor lad's taken a bit of abuse lately!

Okay.

Then why does it suck?

WSS

Because it was a white guy. If a black guy got his face smashed in, he would have rightfully deserved every penny...end of story. No "that sucks" to it.

I know how these freaks think.

What you should of done is photoshopped this dudes face with a black or hispanic complexion....Woody would have sung a slightly different tune, guaranteed!

Archived