THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Haden Trade Rumour?

gftChris

wait wut? I realize that was a pipedream scenario laid out prior but are you really saying you wouldn't trade Haden straight up for the Texans #1? You realize we would have 1, 4 and 26 in that situation right? I would personally run over Ray Farmer with a farm tractor if he turned down that deal. Holy shit dude.

Draft picks are there to allow you to get good players. Haden is one of the few superbowl ready players we have on the team - why on earth would we trade him?

Joe Haden is 1st round pick talent that has proven to not be a bust. Why would we trade him for another 1st round talent that has not proven to not be a bust?

Exactly, I just don't get the thinking.

Not saying I want this to happen, but if he wants out, he'll get out. You guys wanna pay him 15 mill next year if he declines an extension? Maybe franchising buys us a year, but hes gone the year after next. Still, hes not going anywhere this year.

Not saying I want this to happen, but if he wants out, he'll get out. You guys wanna pay him 15 mill next year if he declines an extension? Maybe franchising buys us a year, but hes gone the year after next. Still, hes not going anywhere this year.

True, that's why I really hope we start winning next year. It's not typical to have a guy like Cribbs was or Haden is now who actually invests in the city and does public things like Haden does AND is a damn good football player. I think the guy happily signs a long-term deal if we can actually build a winning model.

i think haden is the type of guy who WANTS to be a cornerstone of an organization and IMO i think he'll do what it takes to stay. sure he'll want the money but i think the browns can figure away to give him his money and structure it in a way that gives everyone what they want.

he ain't no mack.

what forums?

join linkedin. they have forums for adobe illustrator, art and design. those 2 (thru linkedin) i belong to. then there are the adobe community forums. and apple software forums.

also belong to tshirtforums where there are several sub-forums, one including graphics and design help.

So apparently there were rumours about trading Haden? Anyway, per Tony Grossi:

Relax #Browns fans: We are not trading Joe Haden, says GM Ray Farmer. False rumor.

I don't think some rumours are ever worth addressing. Trade Joe for what! We want to give Joe and the secondary more weapons and weaken it. As they say on Sports Nation... Its off the charts on the BS meter and their Lying, Lying. Its only March, get a grip...

Archived