THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns want Edelman, Shields and Schaub

darren15

Regardless of what seems the plan, I'm betting Pettine and Farmer know exactly what they will do at QB.

Farmer has said as much already.

If they do pick up Schaub, then yeah I'm hoping that's a sign they know they don't want a QB from this year's draft. Perhaps with some of the curious (but not necessarily bad IMO) FA signings popping up in the last day or so, this all points to trading up in the draft to get a choice pick in 2015 for a QB?

Farmer has said as much already.

If they do pick up Schaub, then yeah I'm hoping that's a sign they know they don't want a QB from this year's draft. Perhaps with some of the curious (but not necessarily bad IMO) FA signings popping up in the last day or so, this all points to trading up in the draft to get a choice pick in 2015 for a QB?

i wouldn't mind that at all. but pettine and farmer also know the game when it comes to the draft......blowin smoke.

BUT if we do sign schaub, it's (IMO) a sign they're going to cut weeds and campbell and draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. i really doubt they'd sign shaub and have hoyer and pick a QB @ 4 in this draft.

i wouldn't mind that at all. but pettine and farmer also know the game when it comes to the draft......blowin smoke.

BUT if we do sign schaub, it's (IMO) a sign they're going to cut weeds and campbell and draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. i really doubt they'd sign shaub and have hoyer and pick a QB @ 4 in this draft.

Me too.

Argh...57 days....!

Hahaha, some "blowin' smoke" is a way safe bet.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1985709-br-sources-say-browns-hot-on-trail-of-edelman-shields-and-schaub?

hometown

If this rumor is true and they do get Schaub this will surely mean we go into 2014/15 with Hoyer/Schaub and a developmental QB in the 3rd to 7th round ...... our 2 first rounders and 2nd rounder will be used elsewhere .....

And if we get Edelman and Shields the slot receiver and shut down 2nd corner position is done....we can use the early picks in the draft to get Watkins a RB and someone for the right side of the O Line

I'm ok with that. No matter what I want to see Hoyer get his shot. If its because Im a hometown mark so be it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1985709-br-sources-say-browns-hot-on-trail-of-edelman-shields-and-schaub?

If this rumor is true and they do get Schaub this will surely mean we go into 2014/15 with Hoyer/Schaub and a developmental QB in the 3rd to 7th round ...... our 2 first rounders and 2nd rounder will be used elsewhere .....

And if we get Edelman and Shields the slot receiver and shut down 2nd corner position is done....we can use the early picks in the draft to get Watkins a RB and someone for the right side of the O Line

I am not totally convinced that Edelman is not just a creation of the genius of Tom Brady and the New England loving media. And I think we can pretty much say that he will have no Tom Brady throwing to him here.

I am not totally convinced that Edelman is not just a creation of the genius of Tom Brady and the New England loving media. And I think we can pretty much say that he will have no Tom Brady throwing to him here.

I'm in the same boat. Pats fans that I've encountered are little more than indifferent to his signing. He had a good season and there are certainly worse options. But we'd need someone pretty savvy out of the draft...

Archived