THE BROWNS BOARD

Putin vs Obama

gftChris

Okay, I've been pretty busy, and glanced at the pics. They are actually

pretty telling.

Obamao is a domestic marxist with a sissy mind.

Putin is a cold, calculating KGB, macho, aggressive, with a Napoleonic desire

for Soviet Union era power.

Obamao reads teleprompters and bs's his entire life.

Putin doesn't bs, and he thrives on nationalist maneuvers on the world stage, based on making a weak American president squirm.

like a redworm on a hot rock.

Okay. Sorry to disappoint you earlier, Chris.

As an ex KBG agent versus a community organizer should ...Putin owns Obama.

Obama going around the world apologizing for America doesn't impress Putin.

Putin knows Obama is a pussy... and thanks to liberal fucktards, Putin thinks the American people have turned into pussies.

ogb5nm.jpg

So what am I missing? No matter what party is in charge of the United States we spend a great deal of time talking about democracy. So when 95 percent of the people in Crimea, who are mostly Russians anyway, decide they want to be part of the mother country why do we give a fuck?

WSS

No, we care, because the weakness of this dipshcmuck "president" has allowed

the Russians, and China, and Iran, to be more and more confident of aggression.

And, we care because the first time Poland, or Latvia, or Lithuania, or the Czech Republic

...and the Ukraine, don't do to suit them, they will

get the Crimea treatment also.

And ObaMao is our Neville Chamberlain, only far worse on the stupid and coward crap.

We care, because not caring can lead to more and more trouble when Russia goes for broke,

and our weakness and "sanctions" make them laugh, and they and China throw our economy

to hell, and a mistake happens and there's a WWIII.

Of course, that's silly. Who ever heard of a WW? hahahahahah...eh...wait a minute....

So what am I missing? No matter what party is in charge of the United States we spend a great deal of time talking about democracy. So when 95 percent of the people in Crimea, who are mostly Russians anyway, decide they want to be part of the mother country why do we give a fuck?

WSS

What you and Logicls are missing is that the months of rioting and civil unrest in the Ukraine and the ouster of its president was not about Crimea....it was about Ukraines president Yanukoyvtch wanting to join Russia rather than become a part of the European Union...the peoples choice.

Ukrainians hate Russia, want nothing to do with the Russians....the 11,000,000 Ukrainians that were murdered by Stalin will live in their minds and hearts forever.

If it stops with Crimea then I agree with your statement, but I'm not sure at this point.

It's possible the annexation of Crimea may be the first step in Putins bigger plan.

Also, Bill Clinton signed an agreement (1995?) that if Ukraine ceases its nuclear program, the U.S. will protect the Ukraine...this was also signed later by Obama.

21e16jp.jpg

WSS

I think the authenticity of the vote is what I have read to be in question.

I imagine that that woman protester against the Russians, being pulled down the street

and into a van, didn't get to vote.

And one outspoken critic of the pro-russian vote...got death threats, and warnings

that he was not to show up.

Yeah. some "vote". The dirty corrupt soviet-russians are back.

I imagine that that woman protester against the Russians, being pulled down the street

and into a van, didn't get to vote.

And one outspoken critic of the pro-russian vote...got death threats, and warnings

that he was not to show up.

Yeah. some "vote". The dirty corrupt soviet-russians are back.

Cal, what would you want the U.S. to do right now?

Cal, what would you want the U.S. to do right now? Logic

Wait, will I say something stupid and crazy? Will I say something funny and ironic?

Let's see.

What I would do, is stop the pussy-footing around with "sanctions". That's like telling a

serial killer that if you don't stop killing, we will deactivate your Sam's Club card.

Here's what I would do, given that the Russians took over a gas outlet OUTSIDE of

Crimea just recently - this is a desperate, seriously dangerous, violation of international law type of move by the Russians to get and control all the energy they can, to support their desire to be a powerhouse empire again, and they

will not stop with Crimea. Because Crimea doesn't make them a dangerous powerhouse empire again.

But they will control more natural gas, etc, they won't have to pay rent for their freakin naval base that

includes that really cool underground sub base there (that I think was in that James Bond movie):

1. Have an emergency vote, and admit Poland, Ukraine, and whatever other countries

over there that qualify and desperately want to, into NATO.

2. Put those defensive missile systems in Poland and any other country over there that wants them.

3. Put, on request, some of our spec ops in the Ukraine, to report on Russian insurgency.

4. THEN tell Putrid Putin we are de-activating his Sam's Club card.

Walk softly, carry a big stick?

or, Walk loudly, and carry a little pink pamphlet on sanctions like Obamao?

Which one keeps the big bad Russian bear military from going further and starting

WWIII ?

Here is two articles to help explain how I'm thinkin:

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-strategy/201305-putins-quiet-play-for-latin-america

http://www.businessinsider.com/wikistrat-the-next-russian-military-invasion-2014-3

WW's have started, because nations refused to step in and show

strength to defend themselves...

until too late, and they had to go to war to defend themselves.

EDIT:

Here's a more serious appraisal of this whole business:

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-schindler-russia-to-nato-drop-dead-2014-3

Shots fired at Ukrainian base in Crimea

image001-png_162613.png

By ADAM PEMBLE29 minutes ago

99de254148401c0b4f0f6a7067004df9.jpg

View gallery

• 3069f25c6a7b2b0b4f0f6a706700bcb5.jpg

• 79b92580487e1d0b4f0f6a7067000337.jpg

8290c127682c200b4f0f6a7067004348.jpg

86bd44de6a6c2b0b4f0f6a70670018fb.jpg

BELBEK AIR BASE, Crimea (AP) — Pro-Russian forces stormed a Ukrainian air force base in Crimea, firing shots and smashing through concrete walls with armored personnel carriers, according to an Associated Press journalist. At least one person was wounded, the base commander said.

An APC also smashed open the front gate of the Belbek base near the port city of Sevastopol, according to footage provided by the Ukrainian Defense ministry. Two ambulances arrived and then departed shortly after. At least one of them was carrying what appeared to be a wounded person.

The Ukrainian commander of the base, Yuliy Mamchur, said there was at least one injury. He called his men together, they sang the Ukrainian national anthem and then stood at ease. He said they are going to turn over their weapons.

Russian forces have been seizing Ukrainian military facilities for several days in the Black Sea peninsula, which voted a week ago to secede and join Russia.

Elsewhere, more than 5,000 pro-Russia residents of a major city in Ukraine's east demonstrated in favor of holding a referendum on whether to seek to split off and become part of Russia.

The rally in Donetsk came less than a week after the Ukrainian region of Crimea approved secession in a referendum regarded as illegitimate by the Western countries. After the referendum, Russia moved to formally annex Crimea.

An elderly Russian Communist party supporter holds up a portrait of Soviet dictator Josef Stalin wit …

With Crimea now effectively under the control of Russian forces, which ring Ukrainian military bases on the strategic Black Sea peninsula, concern is rising that Ukraine's eastern regions will agitate for a similar move.

Russia has brought large military contingents to areas near the border with eastern Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin has said there is no intention to move into eastern Ukraine, but the prospect of violence between pro- and anti-secession groups in the east could be used as a pretext for sending in troops.

Eastern Ukraine is the heartland of Ukraine's economically vital heavy industry and mining and the support base for Viktor Yanukovych, the Ukrainian president who fled to Russia last month after being ousted in the wake of three months of protests in the capital, Kiev.

Russia and Yanukovych supporters contend Yanukovych's ouster was a coup and allege that the authorities who then came to power are nationalists who would oppress the east's large ethnic Russian population.

"They're trying to tear us away from Russia," said demonstrator Igor Shapoval, a 59-year-old businessman. "But Donbass is ready to fight against this band which already lost Crimea and is losing in the east."

A cat is back dropped by an early model MIG Russian fighter jet decorating the headquarters of the B …

Donbass is the name for the region of factories and mines that includes Donetsk.

About an hour after the Donetsk rally began, the crowd marched through the city center and assembled before the regional administration building chanting: "Crimea! Donbass! Russia!"

Demonstrators waving Russian flags were faced off by lines of shield-wielding riot police. Inside, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier was meeting with local officials.

The demonstrators erected several tents, an ironic echo of the massive tent camp that was established on Kiev's central square after the protests against Yanukovych broke out in late November.

"I'm ready to live in a tent, but I'm not ready to submit to the West, to dance to their tune," said Viktor Rudko, a 43-year-old miner.

In this March 21, 2014, photo, Russian President Vladimir Putin signs bills making Crimea part of Ru …

The local parliament on Friday formed a working group to develop a referendum analogous to the one in Crimea. Activists on Saturday passed out mock ballots, although no referendum has been formally called.

A number of leading pro-Russian activists have already been detained by police on suspicion of fomenting secessionist activities. The country's security services said Saturday that they have arrested Mikhail Chumachenko, leader of the self-styled Donbass People's Militia, on suspicion of seeking to seize authority.

As tensions roil in the east, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe is deploying an observer team aimed at easing the crisis.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said in a statement on Friday that Moscow hopes that the 200-strong team "will help to overcome the internal Ukrainian crisis" and ensure the respect for human rights there.

It is unclear whether the team will be allowed into Crimea. Russian forces last week stopped OSCE military observers from entering Crimea. The organization on Friday did not specify whether the observers will go to Crimea.

Ukrainian soldiers stand around the coffin of Sergey Kokurin, 35, during his funeral in Simferopol, …

Lukashevich said on Saturday that the OSCE's mission "will reflect the new political and legal order and will not cover Crimea and Sevastopol which became part of Russia."

Daniel Baer, the United States' chief envoy to OSCE, said the observers should have access to the territory because Crimea remains Ukrainian to the rest of the world.

The seizure of military facilities and navy ships by pro-Russian forces in Crimea has been proceeding apace since the peninsula was this week nominally absorbed by Russia.

On Saturday, a crowd stormed the Novofedorivka base, some 50 kilometers (30 miles) west of Simferopol, Ukraine's Defense Ministry said.

Ukrainian television station TSN said troops inside the base hoisted smoke grenades in an attempt to disperse groups of burly young men attempting to break through the front gates.

TSN reported that there were children among the crowd attempting to seize the base.

The Russian Defense Ministry says that as of late Friday less than 2,000 of 18,000 Ukrainian servicemen in Crimea had "expressed a desire to leave for Ukraine." The ministry, however, stopped short of saying the remainder of the troops would serve in the Russian army.

___

Jim Heintz and Peter Leonard in Kiev and Nataliya Vasilyeva in Moscow contributed to this report.

Russia is desperate economy wise.

So much so, that they are demanding 11 billion paid back to them,

from the Ukraine...

because they stole Crimea and ....

they will go to war. Obamao is now worse than Jimmy Carter on worthless pills.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-demands-ukraine-pay-back-11-billion-000927311.html

Archived