THE BROWNS BOARD

New "cutting edge" uniforms to be unveilled in 2015

bbedward

nike is going for the bling effect which i particularly find over-the-top for a hard nosed football league. nike wants every team to have 10 different elements to their unis like the oregon ducks. might work for some teams but not for the browns.

I'm definitely in the minority, but I give zero fucks about uniforms.

Win games and look like douches ... Dont care as long as they don't suck anymore

Obviously fans would rather see the team win than wear new uniforms.

I'm asking, why does it have to be mutually exclusive? Why can't we both win games and wear new uniforms?

It's not like people are saying "these uni's will help us win".

yes orange and silver do look great together. too bad silver has no part in the original browns color scheme. brown, orange and white. that's it. do whatever you want to do with those colors. high gleam on the helmet with a gradient......fine. new jerseys with different stroke colors around the numbers depending on home/away unis..........fine, no probs. orange pants, brown pants, white pants.....love 'em all.

adding different colors and having halftone dots on the jersey fading from one color to another....no. too much.

the browns are original. old school.

would you want penn state to have lion paws on their shoulders? with the blue to white gradients? come on. there's some things you just don't touch. maybe we should weld the cracks of the liberty bell together so it's more appealing to the eye.

GTFO.

I'd rank them Vikings, Dolphins, Seahawks, Buccaneers, then Jaguars. I think the Vikings is nice because it's not over the top. Its kind of a nice plain look with a unique font. The Dolphins updated their teal color and it looks fantastic. Seahawks are hit or miss. Love the all blue, but other combinations are lacking. Buccaneers are rough. I do dig the orange being more prominent now. Jaguars. Terrible. The helmet alone will make blind people cry.

Every mock up i've seen thus far looks gaudy...no thanks...just put a winner on the field.

I'm lukewarm on the new uniforms out there so far. Matte finish on the Vikings helmets I like. Seahawks unis I'm back and forth. Buccaneers latest is strange. Really large jolly rogers on the helmets, maybe too large, and the numbers look like old school calculator or digital alarm clock displays. Teams like Dolphins with teal as a primary color...there's no help for them. I like our orange and brown, and seeing any teams with teal makes me thankful for what we have.

I think the whole uni deal is stupid...lets put a winner on the field,then no one will give 2 shits if we wear loin cloths for god sake.

I'm lukewarm on the new uniforms out there so far. Matte finish on the Vikings helmets I like. Seahawks unis I'm back and forth. Buccaneers latest is strange. Really large jolly rogers on the helmets, maybe too large, and the numbers look like old school calculator or digital alarm clock displays. Teams like Dolphins with teal as a primary color...there's no help for them. I like our orange and brown, and seeing any teams with teal makes me thankful for what we have.

Except Coastal Carolina, who has the most badass color scheme in college football.

Archived