THE BROWNS BOARD

The Pettine Chronicles

Remarker

i hope so. That being said though this Browsn roster, with the exception of Gordon, doesn't seem to have alot of fuckups on it. Our problem isnt' guys not showing up for meetings or practice.

well that's why this draft and FA signings are so important.

a lot will be told after both are done. then i can comment further on whether (IMO) they're moving in the right direction.

i mean we as fans know the weaknesses of the browns' roster. you don't think that these guys that live and breathe this shit for 24/7 don't as well?

9/27/12 and 12/27/12. It's like one of those hooker meth-head mugshot timelines. He's got the thousand yard stare. Those last three months working for Rex must have been hell.

KC0Z.jpg

looks like he's coming off a 3 day binge. but what do i know about that?

No no, not lucky to win 3 games....I'm saying 3 wins is our minimum with 5 being max, 6 exceeding my wildest expectations. So far I've seen nothing thats gonna get me those 6 wins and if we keep releasing productive veterans 5 wins is going to become a statistical oddity. I'll refresh my calculations after the draft.

On Come On Man!!! Just getting rid of Wee-done is three more wins right there. As far as releasing productive veterans, the Steelers released Green, Lloyd, Burress, and Wallace- did it hurt them that much?

We had KC on the ropes, and should never have lost the Pats game. I'm not predicting playoffs, but this Browns team is not going to be a bottom feeder this year.

Regarding the draft- having Pettine and Farmer calling the shots instead of Lobotomy increases the odds of success about 500%.;

9/27/12 and 12/27/12. It's like one of those hooker meth-head mugshot timelines. He's got the thousand yard stare. Those last three months working for Rex must have been hell.

looks like he's coming off a 3 day binge. but what do i know about that?

Hahaha, yeah I noticed that too. The lost puppy look. That 12-27-12 pic was just days after Pettine hadn't extended his contract with the Jets and was about to become a free agent basically...And his last Jets presser I think.

On Come On Man!!! Just getting rid of Wee-done is three more wins right there. As far as releasing productive veterans, the Steelers released Green, Lloyd, Burress, and Wallace- did it hurt them that much?

We had KC on the ropes, and should never have lost the Pats game. I'm not predicting playoffs, but this Browns team is not going to be a bottom feeder this year.

Regarding the draft- having Pettine and Farmer calling the shots instead of Lobotomy increases the odds of success about 500%.;

Transition year dude, I'm factoring that into my calculations. If Chud had stayed coach....I'd say 6 wins was easily doable with the very real possibility of playing .500 ball for the first time since, since...ah fuck it i can't remember. Rebuilds always suck, especially for us.

I like him. He is what I want in a football coach. I like a coach with some fire and I also like coaches with a defensive background unless he is a big pussy named Romeo.

Archived