THE BROWNS BOARD

SOTU

FairHooker11

sad, sad SOTU. Seriously.

So sad, that the lead speechwriter for Pres Bush in 2007 noted

that they used some exact phrases from Bush's 07 speech.

Meanwhile, this pres sucks so badly, that the former gov of West Virginia

says he hasn't been the president of all Americans. He's a dem, btw.

What same phrases?

Really, still more "it is cold here so climate change is not happening" BS. Do you really think that is a legitimate argument? lol

I think it lost its vision when Peyton and Sherman showed it. Just kind of dragged on.

The last thing I was expecting was Herman Cain at the bottom though.

I just dont like political humor like this that much. On one side or another. Making a hyperbole out of the other side, twisting their words, etc, to make them sound bad. It isnt that funny. For either side. It is much funnier to poke fun at the stupid shit politicians ACTUALLY do.

DieHard said they are not voting for a white dude. But the black community has... many times before.

So you think in the next election, if it was Herman Cain vs pretty decent democrat, that the black community votes in the vast majority for Cain?

Before Obama, who was the last black presidential candidate they voted for?

Wed find out wouldn't we? Yes blacks have voted for a white candidate when no black ones were available. I tend to believe that yes, Herman Cain would defeat a white democrat at least as far as the black vote was concerned. Anybody can be bought though if the price were right.

I still think they would vote democratic.

Alan Keyes ran in the Republican primary but he lost pretty badly.

2004 Illinios Senate primary that Keyes lost badly to Soetoro er.. Obama

Keyes was a conservative Christian outsider from Maryland, and his message went flat in Illinois

Archived