THE BROWNS BOARD

Crack smoking mayor of Toronto Rob Ford has higher approval rating than Obama

DieHardBrownsFan

anybody here thats not been fucked up or shit hammer drunk in the last couple years? I mean besides Cal?

WSS

On root beer? Wait a minute...how DID you mean that.... :{

Anyone smoke crack in the last year?

Actually all of my forays into recreational hallucinogenic substances were decades ago.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen a hit of crack.

Orange sunshine Strawberry Fields Brown Owsley Berkeley white and Mr natural on the other hand...

WSS

We have a big crack in a deck board on our big deck.

I wouldn't think of smoking it, not that that is even possible....

I'll just fix it next spring.

Actually all of my forays into recreational hallucinogenic substances were decades ago.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen a hit of crack.

Orange sunshine Strawberry Fields Brown Owsley Berkeley white and Mr natural on the other hand...

WSS

windowpane that you cut up and dropped in your eyes before the 'ANIMALS' tour during the 'world series of rock'.

mushrooms, hash and opium. i strayed away from the crank when living in AZ. walter white bumped it up a few notches with his blue smokable addictive shit.

now i'm older and wiser and drink budweiser (when there's no hoegaarten around).

when i first moved to NYC they had the bart simpson blotter going around. aye ye ye. took a train from dobbs to 125th and waited for my mexican girlfriend date to come back. took the tab and by the time we were passing yankee stadium on the way back up north was seeing the dude from ghost who used to live on the train and taught patrick swayze how to push a coin.

man fucking a latin girl on acid is like going to a theme park called 'CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?"

Archived