THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamaocare and more Obamao lies

calfoxwc

So, let's rehash the lies from Obamao and his extreme left ilk

http://news.yahoo.com/unitedhealth-drops-thousands-doctors-insurance-plans-wsj-030014903--finance.html

More and more big trouble every day over Obamaocare. Many dems are feeling sick.

False utopia has come back to haunt them.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/15/House-Passes-Upton-Fix-for-ObamaCare

Includes 39 dems who voted for it. And, get this...Obamao says he will VETO it.

This marxit dirtbag in our WH, and his ilk, are out of control. And even Dems will have to admit,

that Holder needs to be impeached. Obamao does too, but that won't be politically correct

for the Dems to go that far to admit the truth.

Dem lies:

1. I will have the most transparent administration.
2. I have Shovel ready jobs.
3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.
4. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.
5. There are going to be bumps in the road. (referring to Libya and Egypt protests/attacks).
6. ObamaCare will be good for America.
7. You can keep your family doctor.
8. Premiums will be lowered by $2500
9. You can keep your current healthcare plan
10. Just shop around, for that healthcare I claimed you wouldn't lose.
11. I am sorry you lost your healthcare, (you know the health care you have to shop around for, ya the same health care I said you could keep, yup, that's the one).
12. I did not say you could keep your health care. (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)
13. ObamaCare will not be offered to illegal immigrants.
14. ObamaCare will not be used to fund abortions.
15. ObamaCare will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.
16. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.
17. It is Bushes fault. (this can be inserted in between every statement).
18. It was about a movie.
19. I will fundamentally transform America.
20. If I had a son.
21. I am not a dictator.
22. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
23. You didn't build that.
24. I will restore trust in Government.
25. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.
26. I am not after your guns.
27. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. The BHO of (2006).
28. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics.
29. "If I don't have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one-term proposition.
30. I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.
31. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.
32. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
33. It's not my red line it is the worlds red line.
34. Whistle blowers will be protected.
35. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
36. I am good at killing people.
37. I will close Gitmo. (but instead built them a $750,000 soccer field).
38. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't, but she is a typical white person
39. I am not spying on American citizens.
40. By, on, on, by, Friday uh afternoon things get a little uh, uh challenged uh, uh ( when left to think for himself without a Teleprompter).
41. I am a Christian.
42. John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.
43. It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy.
44. UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems. (Attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare).
45. What’s good for illegal immigrants is also good for people who are losing their health insurance because of Obamacare.

And the biggest lie of all
I Barrack Hussain Obama pledge to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
Obama voters, here's your sign...
Obama, Aug. 15, 2009: I just want to be completely clear about this; I keep on saying this but somehow folks aren't listening, if you like your health care plan, you keep your health care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health care plan.

The Obama, March 25, 2010: From this day forward, all of the cynics, all the naysayers, they're going to have to confront the reality of what this reform is and what it isn't.

The Obama, June 28, 2012: First, if you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance — this law will only make it more secure and more affordable.

You seem to imply that because I don't want to pay a third of my check for insurance that I must love Obama. Typical bullshit calfox logic. I dont make whatever Retarded deductive leap you're making here. The problem is that both parties are way too partisan to get ANYTHING at all accomplished. Republicans are 100% guilty of it. Democrats are 100% guilty of it. You identify 100% with republicans thus you are very much part of the problem. So keep your snark where it belongs. In the toilet.

Wrong on all counts. You keep bashing dems and reps, but you won't criticize Obamao for anything.

Too bad, mr. high horse.

I was simply making the point, that you probably weren't able to buy into it,

like hundreds of thousands found out. And, for political reasons, Obamao and co.

lied out their wazoo before it went live, about it being ready.

And the relative few who did, realized that their low premiums, like most everything else,

were a fraud.

You think none of their ilk understands the term "beta test" ???

I was just wondering about your input about it now. As usual, typical lib, you

resort to personal attacks that make no sense.

Libs do that. They can't justify their emotionalism with any kind of legit response,

so they lay it all on emotional bashing intead.

So, just wonderin, did you get in? Did you get a nice smaller premium? BTW, what do you

think about the way over a million folks who LOST their hc coverage?

Of course it's in effect. You have about 6 weeks to fulfill the federal requirement. Many of the exchanges are supposedly up and running and the insurance companies are putting together alternate plans.

I've seen you have been angry about paying for medical care for a while so I assumed you might have checked out the plans that will be available. That's all. I don't care if you love Obama or hate him.

WSS

FEDERAL RELATIONS

Colo. man informed his dog has successfully signed up for ObamaCare

Published November 21, 2013

FoxNews.com

dogobamacare.jpg?ve=1

Colorado resident Shane Smith says his dog Baxter mistakenly received health insurance through a state-run exchange.KDVR

It's a real shaggy dog story. While Americans across the country are struggling to sign up for ObamaCare due to problems with the federal health care website, at least one enrollee has successfully gotten covered through a state-run exchange: a Colorado man’s 14-year-old Yorkie.

Fort Collins resident Shane Smith told KDVR he received a letter last week informing his dog,Baxter, that a health insurance account had been opened for the pup through Connect for Health Colorado.

Smith told the station he had to sign up for coverage through the state exchange because his health insurance plan was cancelled under ObamaCare. He isn’t sure how Baxter wound up getting enrolled instead, but he said he did give Baxter’s name as a security question as part of the registration process.

“It was pretty funny. Typical ObamaCare, that they would insure your dog by mistake,” Smith told KDVR.

Smith said when he called Connect for Health Colorado they fixed the problem, but he is still wary of ObamaCare due to all the issues.

“There’s been a lot of headaches that’s come from all of this,” Smith told KDVR. “All the phone calls. All the nonsense. They ended up giving me good coverage I think, but who knows if they’re going to take it away,” Smith said.

“As long as Baxter’s covered, that’s all the counts,” he joked.

Colorado runs its own health insurance exchange that is separate from the problem-plagued website Healthcare.gov, which is run by the Department of Health and Human Services. A Connect for Health Colorado spokesman told KDVR its system would never make up a name when generating a letter, but it works quickly to resolve the situation when mistakes are made.

Click for more from KDVR.

Archived