THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember libs screaming in outrage about no bid Halliburton?

calfoxwc

Hell, all we heard for years was "HALLIBURTON, GRAFT, INSIDE JOB,

CHENEY BUSH, FAVORITISM.."

Yes, years of bitching about the intolerable "favoritism" in rewarding

Halliburton a no bid contract.

And yet, we have Obamaocare web site big money, awarded, NO BID,to

want to take a guess? black associate/friend of..... Moochelle Obamao.

Yep. And not one freakin peep from any lib emotionalist anywhere.

Say, doesn't mmgw and Obamaocare have the same think going on for the dems?

More power, total power, and mo money. Think about it. A huge, huge,

national FAIL.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

good article -

I like reading the comments, Heres a couple -

"Cronyism is unconstitutional. Article I, section 9 forbids the federal government from bestowing titles of nobility. This is applicable to the federal government granting special privileges to give a business a competitive edge over another"

and the kicker -

"This administration cannot even hire competent cronies."

You feel ok about a known govt cronie with a documented history of fuckups was given a no bid contract to facilitate the controversial implication of BHO'S signature legislation?

If I were him I'd have bid the job out to make sure someone who gave a fuck and had some talent designed something great to be attached to my presidency forever

You feel ok about a known govt cronie with a documented history of fuckups was given a no bid contract to facilitate the controversial implication of BHO'S signature legislation?

If I were him I'd have bid the job out to make sure someone who gave a fuck and had some talent designed something great to be attached to my presidency forever

thats why alot of us O'buffers think that the administration is really just a wreckless runaway entity that brilliantly hoodwinked the country in 2009

and continues today - scandal after scandal with no resolve to fix.

(we) really got to ask ourselves if the endgame is really economic self destruction?

Archived