THE BROWNS BOARD

This pretty much sums up the fraud of mmgw

calfoxwc

Wasn't this covered in your last crazy thread?

You wouldn't expect every year after the next to be warmer and warmer still. There will be peaks and valleys in the temperature data. The important thing to follow is the overall trend. One or two or whatever "valley" years surrounded by an overwhelming warming trend doesn't debunk anything...

You skeptics of weather reality should stop. GGG

More ice when it's allegedly a warming trend? Or,

just say "NO" to blaming mankind for global warming?

the evidence is contradictory; therefore, my point stands.

It stands like a lighthouse beacon from a rocky point in a storm,

a warm ray of sunshine over a frosty morn in spring, ....

I hope it doesn't rain until I go pick up the ton of firewood I cut the day before yesterday,.

Just stop.

Thats right...you liberals need to stop tryin to sell this man made global warming bullshit.

A bunch of fear mongering alarmists...perpetratring this crap before you were born and you still don't have a clue.

Behold the coming apocalypse as predicted on and around Earth Day 1970.

Yes, 1970. Most predictions are by scientists.

Two of these brilliant quotes predict Ice ages....

1. "Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind." — Harvard biologist George Wald
  2. "We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation." — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
  3. "Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction." New York Times editorial
  4. "Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years." — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
  5. "Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [by 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s." — Paul Ehrlich
  6. "It is already too late to avoid mass starvation," — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
  7. "Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine." — North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
  8. "In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half." Life magazine
  9. "At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable." — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  10. "Air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone." — Paul Ehrlich
  11. "By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won't be any more crude oil. You'll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn't any.'" — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  12. "[One] theory assumes that the earth's cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun's heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born."Newsweek magazine
  13. "The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age." — Kenneth Watthttp://www.freedomworks.org/blog/joncgabriel/the-13-worst-predictions-made-on-earth-day-1970

24y77uh.jpg

Yet you fail to see the idiocy of those 13 quotes. You're a typical libtard.

Gee, I thought even an idiot like you would be able to see through this global warming hoax.

Sorry, I'm not wasting my time tearing apart all 13 of those quotes. Giving them any credibility to what we are talking about here, today, just seems like a waste of time. I could follow every single one of Cal's "TheBlaze" or some other right wing blog's links and find something fundamentally flawed with the agenda it is pushing, but that would be a waste of time as well.

Sorry, I'm not wasting my time tearing apart all 13 of those quotes. Giving them any credibility to what we are talking about here, today, just seems like a waste of time. I could follow every single one of Cal's "TheBlaze" or some other right wing blog's links and find something fundamentally flawed with the agenda it is pushing, but that would be a waste of time as well.

Nice...you decide you'd reply with name calling because you have no time to "tear into anything" .,,, afraid what youll find.? You're a typical libtard.

Do what most adults do boy. If some libtard posts something that I can't argue, or have not done enough research to dispute, No name calling.. I ignore it and move on.

Grow up woody.

Feel that cooling trend.

201201-201212-1.png

The earth will warm and cool with or without man.

The earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years...thats right you brilliant liberal, that would be way before man appeared with their factories and SUV's.

Ever hear of the ice ages? The earth somehow warmed up without man.

Ever hear of the MWP (Mideval warm period)? From 800 to 1100 a.d. was known as one of the warmest periods on the planet. Vikings built settlements along the coast of Greenland. The Vikings had no SUV's. The melting ice made it possible travel there.

Many global waming alarmists have dismissed the MWP because the warming supposedly was only regional, not a global occurrance.

However, more studies indicate that it may have been global.http://www.thegwpf.org/evidence-medieval-warm-period-global-warmer/

Seems more and more people are wising up to the lefts man made global warming hoax...so what is the liberals next strategy to advance their agenda?

How about do what they always do ..call it something else.... like "climate change"! Wooooo sounds so serious doesn't it!

Notice how "global warming" is going away and "climate change" is taking over?...Fuckin libtards lol!

Nice...you decide you'd reply with name calling because you have no time to "tear into anything" .,,, afraid what youll find.? You're a typical libtard.

Do what most adults do boy. If some libtard posts something that I can't argue, or have not done enough research to dispute, No name calling.. I ignore it and move on.

Grow up woody.

Don't flatter yourself, boy (intellectually, you're a boy). You and Cal don't post these groundbreaking full proof arguments and sources that can't be touched. Its the same shit... every time... from the same sources.

But think what you want. Idc. You're nothing.

Oh I don't particularly think it's a hoax.

I believe that there is a consensus, of sorts, among the scientific community that believes the consequences are going to be dire. Many of which I believe it's too late now.

I also believe that politics and the news cycle far outweigh any scientific fact. Sorry bud. But if you are honestly in fear for your own life or the life of your children then by all means do something about it. The conversation I've often had here revolves around the simple fact that even those of you who are deeply concerned aren't really willing to make much sacrifice in your own lives.

Just calling the non believers idiots doesn't really change a thing, does it?

A joke I tell occasionally refers to conversations I have with my liberal friends who demand of me what about our children!?!? I told them I don't have children and I don't like yours.

but joking aside I think those on the left who rail about global warming seem to be unwilling to do much about it besides rail.

so that's where I'm coming from in case you care.

WSS

Oh I don't particularly think it's a hoax.

I believe that there is a consensus, of sorts, among the scientific community that believes the consequences are going to be dire. Many of which I believe it's too late now.

I also believe that politics and the news cycle far outweigh any scientific fact. Sorry bud. But if you are honestly in fear for your own life or the life of your children then by all means do something about it. The conversation I've often had here revolves around the simple fact that even those of you who are deeply concerned aren't really willing to make much sacrifice in your own lives.

Just calling the non believers idiots doesn't really change a thing, does it?

A joke I tell occasionally refers to conversations I have with my liberal friends who demand of me what about our children!?!? I told them I don't have children and I don't like yours.

but joking aside I think those on the left who rail about global warming seem to be unwilling to do much about it besides rail.

so that's where I'm coming from in case you care.

WSS

As I am a reading ur response, a sensible argument and a decent stance I find this out there

"See, in my humble opinion, folks, if you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in manmade global warming … You must be either agnostic or atheistic to believe that man controls something that he can’t create"-Limbaugh

Worse thing in the media is the over playing of fear and "fearmongering" in general, its a big difference to back 40 years ago when news companies only reported the news on TV(for an hour or 2) or in print. Now a days they have to sell 24 hours around the clock news, many newscasters simply try to out crazy the guy on the other channel to get a few more viewers, and any bloke with a pc and internet can create a blog and write anything they want without a single care about the facts.

Global Warming is no exception to this(in many cases its one of the worse, it isn't going to happen tomorrow but will be a slow process, can we correct it before it gets to bad maybe/maybe not but at the very least we can do little things to help, such as disposing of trash correctly and recycling.

Well I don't concern myself with what others may see as God's will. I'm not a believer, I just don't have the animosity toward Christians that many of the people here Express. So as far as doing little things to make the impact of our waste management a bit here? Sure why not. I do. I suppose just about everybody does. But what we have been talking about, as you mention, is the complete overplay of the situation and the dire warnings at the end will come in a very few years unless extreme measures are taken. Frankly we aren't going to take any extreme measures. Not the left, not the right not the centerists.

Luckily by the time that the five to seven year deadline for the end of the world arrives and doesn't come to pass much of this will be forgotten. And someone somewhere on a message board very similar to this one will be dredging up the predictions of 20 13.

and while we are pointing fingers you folks on the left should have thought twice about putting up a blow hard like Al Gore (and his ilk) as the standard bearer for the movement.

WSS

WSS

WSS

The truth is, I see all the bs about mmgw in terms of the lib demand for

taxes on it. Carbon tax. At some point, honest, intelligent people have to ask themselves

this question:

"If mmgw is so serious and genuine, then why is it okay to make it worse, as long

as you pay taxes on it?"

Interesting, I think. It always come down to money. More money. Gun control? Registration, licenses, permits, fees fees fees.

But, mmgw is the open door to taxing everybody for anything. Cows farting, running lawnmowers, driving a car, tractor, combine, heating your home, ....

it's a "more money" movement. More money to buy more dependency votes for the democratic party.

Let me know when all these liberal mmgw sheep go and live in their houses without heat or air conditioning, and stop

running any motor, paint their roofs white, stop using electricity and stop eating processed foods.

Until then, it's a farce, even more a farce than woody's moronic posts on this board.. So there ya go.

You can't stop industry from polluting cold turkey. That would fuck up The economy. By the taxing it you are creating that incentive to produce less without killing the company. Money rules everything and it is how we have to drive change. Got it?

I guess the vast majority of people much smarter than you that specialize in the climate agree with this farce then...

Archived