THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Do You Stand On The Lgbt Spectrum?

VaporTrail

So, being a big name in the liberal circles on my campus, I just butted heads with one of my friends over this. He posted the following link to his facebook:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/5026652/Meet-the-teenage-couple-who-swapped-genders.html

Boy_M_1768771a.jpg

They switched genders.

Anyways, I'm not completely comfortable with this, and I'm made to feel like a bigot for having this opinion. I'm more or less comfortable with the entire LGB spectrum, however I haven't heard a compelling argument for sex reassignment surgery. In my opinion, you need to be so unsatisfied with who you are, that being happy involves a step that includes the mutilation of your genitals. Your thoughts?

Oh, I'm not saying that they shouldn't have done it. I just find it hard to differentiate how I feel about them, and how I feel about a girl who gets breast implants. They should be able to express themselves in however they want, but I feel more pity for them than anything else.

Oh, I'm not saying that they shouldn't have done it. I just find it hard to differentiate how I feel about them, and how I feel about a girl who gets breast implants. They should be able to express themselves in however they want, but I feel more pity for them than anything else.

I didn't say they shouldn't have done it either.

I'm just saying if they're happy with the decision it's none of my business.

and I hope they are.

WSS

Or you can read about the former Navy Seal that was transgender.

Honestly, couldn't care less. It'd be mighty difficult thinking you were born in the wrong body your whole life. If this is what people choose to do, I'm all for it. None of my business.

Haha.."I'm all for it:"

I wouldn't say that "I'm all for it"... I just wouldn't be against it.

Archived