THE BROWNS BOARD

How Stereotypes Get Started

Well, we were having a great discussion in the Hernandez thread on the Brownsboard,

until Woodypeckerhead showed up, and immediately went with his personal attacks for no reason.

So, I figured the little cockroach wanted to have the mirror a lot more than usual. Hey, I tried

to end it, but he can't, he's woodybunkerpeckerhead, our local bent-beaked, illiterate and gay butt of our

political forum. Not smart enough to stop his crap, and apparently screwed up enough that he honestly can't

quit smarting off to people who he disagrees with, along with being unable to support any view with genuine reasoning

and information.

His posts reek of skunk spray, and we should feel sorry for him. It takes two to end it, and Lord knows I tried my part.

But, he can't quit his garbage for one second. I can quit holding up a mirror to him in a N.Y. second. Let's see if he EVER gets it.

I don't see any hypocrisy. I think the couch pulls out comments are right about in the middle of the pack for liberal commentary here.

WSS

Find where myself or anyone else insults ALL Republicans or ALL Conservatives. I know I haven't.

Its commonplace from Cal, Bunker, DieHard, etc to insult every Liberal though.

• 3 months later...

Archived