THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Hoods Threaten To Kill Random Whites/hispanics Over Zimmerman Maybe Being Found Innocent

calfoxwc

You really have to hand it to Obamao. He set the stage for racial hatred over this issue,

with his "He could have been my son" comment. All the threats. Call the FBI already.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

Not me.

But there will be plenty of folks wondering what kind of violence actually will result in Zimmerman's acquittal don't you ..."feel" ?

yes gold. Possibly because those who read or listen might have enough money and enough forsight to invest it.

as opposed to the advertisers where woody gets his news, The Colbert Report etcetera who are sponsored by cheap Korean cars rubbers and video games. Gotta know your clientele huh?

WSS

Actually, I keep my own heirloom seeds, but woody doesn't know much about anything.

But the hatred by those posters seems like an epidemic.

Meanwhile, the latest witness to the shooting of hoodlum Martin?

Says the hooded guy was on top, with arms going down as in punches, and the guy on

the bottom was screaming. Next, an expert says that the punches would have violent affect,

because Zimmerman's head was against the concrete of the walk. Oh, and the one figure

who went up to the guy who ended up on the bottom, was the mover into the situation.

Zimmerman should never have been put to all this in the first place, but at least it should

give a lot of folks pause at being angry about the guilt being assumed placed on Zimmerman.

No spin can possibly convict Zimmerman of any crime in this situation. Not even heckbunker could

manage a respectable attempt. It isn't over, but it will be, I think.

yes gold. Possibly because those who read or listen might have enough money and enough forsight to invest it.

as opposed to the advertisers where woody gets his news, The Colbert Report etcetera who are sponsored by cheap Korean cars rubbers and video games. Gotta know your clientele huh?

WSS

Yes, they're not paranoid rubes being taken to the cleaners by scam companies like Goldline and My Patriot Supply. They're discriminating investors weighing commodity prices and looking to expand their portfolio.

Please.

Kids would kick Woody out, he's the butt of ANY board.

Well, except maybe a gay Solon forum or something, if it exists.

Or, maybe they'd kick him out, too. He is that worthless in contributing to

any subject or discussion..

I'm not either. I never said it concerned me personally. But I posted it

with the disgust over those comments, but I wouldn't be surprised if some nut does

something like what they said somewhere in the country.... Hope not.

Otherwise, most of them surely are just venting.

I wonder if that is just trying to publicly influence the outcome in some crazy way.

Interesting.

I'm not all that worried about my safety should Zimmerman be acquitted.

Umm nobody is...you missed the point again.

Just visualize a bunch of whites tweeting racist remarks about killing blacks...you would be "outraged"...... and it would probably earn a spot in the mainstream liberal run news media.

Umm nobody is...you missed the point again.

Just visualize a bunch of whites tweeting racist remarks about killing blacks...you would be "outraged"...... and it would probably earn a spot in the mainstream liberal run news media.

You're obviously new to twitter... And maybe the Internet.

Why do you assume that?

The total or semi-anonymity that twitter and the Internet affords allows for it's users to be racist assholes without consequence. Regardless of what side of the fence they're shouting from. It's been that way since its inception.

The total or semi-anonymity that twitter and the Internet affords allows for it's users to be racist assholes without consequence. Regardless of what side of the fence they're shouting from. It's been that way since its inception.

That sounds familiar some how...

Archived