THE BROWNS BOARD

For The Record, About The Ridiculous Claim That Obamao Is Treated Worse Than Bush Was

calfoxwc

Truth is, all those extremely hateful and threatening pictures about Bush I have posted...., and plenty more, some far worse, with explanations,

I found at just one site I found it by searching on "Bush death threats". I'm tired, tired and annoyed with

all the constant lib parroting of ...untruths that are condoned or initiated by the Obamao regime.

But "American conservatives hate" ??? "The Tea Party is unfair to Obamao" ????

Why is "unfair" only a political lever by the left? Words lose their meaning, as most of

heckbunker's posts seem to prove. (I started this as a thread to give people a chance to respond

to Legacy's excellent question.

http://www.binscorner.com/pages/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i.html

You miss the point, nincompoop.

You conceded a fall back position that Bush was also treated like crap, the same as Obamao, out of desperation

because you stepped in it, and were obviously wrong....

By any intelligent appraisal of the facts and pics, Bush was severely treated like crap,

and Obamao is treated like he is what he is. A dishonest failure.

If you'd quit blowing smoke and bs, you might be correct about something.

But I don't see the pics of hatred for Obamao like we have seen for Bush.

The hate leveled towards JFK ultimately led to his assassination. Many could not get over the fact that he broke the barrier of a Roman Catholic

elected to the presidency. His anti business tax platform and his endorsement of Martin Luther King ignited the passions of an already feverish

segment who clamored to see him removed from office.

Archived