calfoxwc

obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

Obama-Lies.jpg

AA_obamaFAILA.jpg

obama_tea_party5.jpg

tea-party-hitler.jpg

Anti+War+Demonstrators+Protest+Obama+Fun

mullah_obama1.jpg?w=222

Yes. A group of very intelligent, well spoken individuals with rational thoughts for making America better. Totally not just a bunch of old, pissed off rednecks.

Either way, like I said, there are a lot of reasons to not back the Tea Party

Woody does it again. Completely changes the subject of the thread.

Say, let's go with it though:

125107023669.JPG
125107023674.jpg
125107023682.jpg
125107023694.jpg
12510702371.jpg
125107023722.jpg
12510702373.JPG
125107023743.JPG
125107023749.jpg

Woody does it again. Completely changes the subject of the thread.

Say, let's go with it though:

1) You're an idiot, I was completely on topic.

2) I'm not saying its exclusive to the Tea Party

by being one-sided, moron woodpecker, you inferred it, no doubt.

I am just being fair and balanced !

12510702393.JPG

125107023936.jpg

125107023947.jpg

125107023975.jpg

The Tea Party was intriguing to me at one time. Once the newly elected Tea Partiers at our Ohio Statehouse got in, they became puppets for Governor Kasich, and influenced by ALEC.

The whole SB 5 thing, and now the Right to Work agenda that will be reintroduced in 2014 alienated me from the Tea Party.

The whole SB 5 thing, and now the Right to Work agenda that will be reintroduced in 2014 alienated me from the Tea Party.

Bob

SB5 was a big overreach. I liked some of it, some really didn't like it.

But I really, really support the Right to Work thing. People should not be forced to pay into political crony funds

just because they are union members.

I'm "pro-choice" that way.... @@

Bob

SB5 was a big overreach. I liked some of it, some really didn't like it.

But I really, really support the Right to Work thing. People should not be forced to pay into political crony funds

just because they are union members.

I'm "pro-choice" that way.... @@

Nice take Cal.

It's not all about political crony funds, but yes, some union money goes to lobbying, etc.

The flip side is every time we fill our gas tank, some of that money is going to a lobbyist for Exxon/Shell, etc. That's the stupid situation we are in politically now...money flying all over the place for politicians. It's really sickening.

Wow. Almost couldn't believe what I was reading here for a bit. Surprised that I'm saying this, but thanks cal for pointing out how terrible people's short term memories are.

So now that we've established that the tea party has no official fundamentalist religion platform, nor were they the owners of the most disrespectful behavior to a sitting US president, what are the legitimate reasons y'all hate the tea party so much?

Wow. Almost couldn't believe what I was reading here for a bit. Surprised that I'm saying this, but thanks cal for pointing out how terrible people's short term memories are.

So now that we've established that the tea party has no official fundamentalist religion platform, nor were they the owners of the most disrespectful behavior to a sitting US president, what are the legitimate reasons y'all hate the tea party so much?

If you did read through the thread, I believe it was explained.

Cal you're an idiot, you know that? Oh wait, of course you don't. You're the biggest hypocrite on this board but of course you don't see it. Everything is liberals bad, conservatives good... even when you walk over your own feet over and over. You are a simple, simple man. Some Tea Party politician could tell you to only eat carrots because other vegetables are liberal, Marxist foods and you'd do it. You're a 4 year old that prances around these boards like you're some big deal, but is still just some idiot being played perfectly by higher political powers.

Archived