THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Conservatives Say

MLD Woody

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say, can you post some really dumbass funny stuff from Jane Fonda, Michael Moore, Howard Dean...

this list would be long. Fair and Balanced, you know....@@

No I heard the clip on the radio. Alan Cox show, while I was driving back from work.

Cal you post one sided shit from a handful of right wing sources every day. You are the last person that should be able to say anything.

But really, if I hear someone say something as crazy as "The govt. can create and steer groups of tornadoes" I'll post it.

Problem is you're head is so messed up you'd think someone saying something positive of Obama is on the same level of crazy.

As usual, you miss my point. Both sides have their nutjobs, that's all.

Alex Jones is an intelligent, but crazy nutjob. And, the time I saw him at an airport in a video..

he was "outraged" that he had to show id or something, and made a huge, dramatic stink right

there at the airport by refusing and claimed hideous oppression. I wasn't complaining

about you posting Alex Jones. He's nuts enough any of us could post him. But, I'd rather

talk about the Obamao scandals, and Obamaocare troubles. And, there is little to say about Obamao.

You are just so much a wimp that you won't admit that your Obamao is a failure, and a corrupt one at that.

Why is he "my Obamao"?

Cal, you post the same shit every fucking day. Excuse me if I want to post something a crazy and funny. You won't recognize your own insanity but at least you can recognize someone else's.

FYI Cal you clearly weren't mad in your original post because I was listing something you deemed PFF topic. You didn't like it because it was a conservative doing the crazy talking

Luckily my head isn't so far up one ideology's ass that I can't see crazy on both sides. If someone on the left says something stupid, and I hear it and think its funny, I'll post it too. Though by then it will probably be all over your right wing sites and being made to be some giant scandal or something.

No, I don't respect Alex Jones. I just posted that. You don't know jackwater. It would help if you took part in any discussions

on serious subjects around here. Speaking of the weather.... this person who complained about the assault weapon

is smarter than you are. That isn't saying much...

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22415568/umbrella-mistaken-for-assault-rifle

''You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists eugenics. You get the scientists global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did.''

Glenn Beck

"This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Glenn Beck

*note* yeah except for, you know, his entire family for like his whole life before politics

"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."

Pat Robertson

*note* Really pat robertson? Really?

"It may be a blessing in disguise. ... Something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it. Haitians were originally under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon the third, or whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, we will serve you if you will get us free from the French. True story. And so, the devil said, okay it's a deal. Ever since they have been cursed by one thing after the other."

Pat Robertson, on the earthquake in Haiti that destroyed the capital and killed tens of thousands of people, Jan. 13, 2010

Archived