THE BROWNS BOARD

Sure Sounds Like We're Headed Toward Serious Trouble As A Free Country To Me

calfoxwc

Obama is taking over education. Find out how you can stop Common Core!

Common Core is a federal takeover of education that replaces local control with federal standards. Passed as part of President Obama’s 2009 stimulus package, this program will affect every school in the nation by allowing Washington bureaucrats into the classroom. Check out the campaign to stop Common Core on FreedomConnector. Find people, groups, and events in YOUR area fighting to put education back in the hands of students and parents.

"Check out the Common Core Campaign on FreedomConnector! !"

Wyoming Lawmakers Propose Bill To Nullify New Federal Gun Bans, Jail Federal Agents Trying To Confiscate Firearms

IRS Released Confidential Info About Conservative Groups to Media Last Year

Forbes: Suit Alleges IRS Improperly Seized 60 Million Personal Medical Records

IRS internal investigation ended 6 months before '12 election, was hidden from Congress...

TOP OFFICIAL TAKES THE FIFTH...

'I will not answer any questions or testify today'...

'I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG'...

REPORT: Scandal Not Limited to 'Low-Level Employees'...

HEARING: LIVE...

IRS Fails to Comply With Congressional Demand for All Communications With WH...

Armed 'Homeland' Guards Protect IRS From Tea Party Protesters...

Top Dems blame scandal on tax code...

PAPER: Dem Rep Conyers attended speech in which Farrakhan condemned 'Satanic Jews'...

Bernanke Has Now Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash...

Chinese Investment in U.S. at All-time High...

Buying Up Real Estate...

Military suffers wave of gay sex assaults...

CBSNEWS President and WH Official Tied to Benghazi Scandal -- Are Brothers...

Former DNC Chair: 'Benghazi is a Laughable Joke'...

REPORT: DOJ Seized Records of Five FOXNEWS Phone Numbers...

... INCLUDING PARENTS OF TARGETED REPORTER

REPORT: US ATTY INVESTIGATING FOX DONATED TO OBAMA...

CBSNEWS reporter: My computers hacked, too...

'Began in Feb. 2011 during reporting on 'Fast and Furious''...

Pentagon Wants $450 Million to Maintain and Upgrade Guantanamo (But Obama Definitely Intends to Close It)

Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees

Report: More Benghazi Whistleblowers to Reveal ‘Devastating’ Details About Attack, Including WHY Chris Stevens Was in Libya

Put on Leave After Benghazi Finally Breaks His Silence — and He’s Making Some Big Charges Against Hillary and Her Team

• Believes Hillary’s team headed investigation of attack

• Asked to sign letter acknowledging removal and “forfeiting” his right to enter the State Department building

• Claims he is a scapegoat

• “I had no involvement to any degree with decisions on security”

• “I knew Chris [stevens]. Chris was a friend of mine.”

Was Another Major Reporter Targeted by the DOJ? Hear What a CBS Journalist Revealed About Her Computer

Howard Dean: Benghazi Controversy ‘Silly’ and a ‘Laughable Joke’

“When four Americans die serving this country, that’s not a joke, sir.”

Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!)

“He also said he didn’t inform reporters about the discussions earlier because he hadn’t been asked ‘precise’ enough questions.”

Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth

Ex-IRS Chief: I Have No Idea How This Conservative Targeting Happened

AP: 5 Benghazi Suspects Not Being Seized Militarily as Terror Suspects Because Obama Admin. Wants More Evidence

DISGRACED IRS INTERIM CHIEF NOW FULLY ADMITS KNOWLEDGE OF PLANTED QUESTION

DOJ Reportedly Snooped on TWO Additional Fox News Employees

Spotlight on Former IRS Commissioner Connected to Political Targeting Scandal Now Overseeing Obamacare Enforcement

SENIOR WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS KNEW ABOUT IRS INVESTIGATION — BUT SUPPOSEDLY DID NOT TELL OBAMA

THE STORIES

WATCH

Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold

POLITICS

“One of the basic functions of the Fifth Amendment is to protect innocent individuals.”

235 Comments »

WATCH

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’

MEDIA

Oops.

260 Comments »

WATCH

What This Hollywood Actress Did for Dying Boy With Down Syndrome May Bring a Tear to Your Eye

US

“It was a pleasure and a privilege to meet such a brave young man.”

Read More »

WATCH

‘Put Your Face in the Dirt’: Handgun-Wielding Woman Bravely Confronts Man Trying to Break Into Her Home

US

“That’s what the second amendment’s for. ”

Read More »

Is This the IRS Boss Who Oversaw the Targeting of Tea Party Groups?

GOVERNMENT

Read More »

WATCH

Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal

BUSINESS

“Why did you mislead me and my colleagues?”

Read More »

COMMENTARY

The IRS, AP, and Benghazi Scandals are Just Part of the Obama Administration’s War on the Bill of Rights

POLITICS

Authoritarian statists despise the Bill of Rights because of the plainness of its language and the clarity of its intent; it’s meant to protect us from them.

Read More »

WATCH

Report: More Benghazi Whistleblowers to Reveal ‘Devastating’ Details About Attack, Including WHY Chris Stevens Was in Libya

GOVERNMENT

“…potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

222 Comments »

The Feud Between Golfers Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia Just Culminated in a Fried Chicken Joke

SPORTS

“I answered a question that was clearly made towards me as a joke with a silly remark…”

Read More »

WATCH

Coulter and Hannity Decry ‘Disturbing’ Obama Admin Scandals: ‘You Can’t Do This to Any American’

GOVERNMENT

“Unless you’re going to get the Cincinnati office to take the fall for Benghazi, IRS, ATF and now the investigation of Fox News, I think you’re going to work your way up the chain.”

Read More »

WATCH

Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him

FAITH

• “I thought God just answered one prayer to let me be okay, but he answered both of them.”

• CBS News: Already most popular video on the site this month

• Senior broadcast producer: “Everybody wanted a story of hope”

240 Comments »

WATCH

It Gets Worse: More Shocking Details About DOJ Spying on Fox News

GOVERNMENT

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Read More »

WATCH

China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition

BUSINESS

Ka-boom.

Read More »

Israeli Man Who Years Ago Helped Stop Terror Attack Shoots 4 Dead at Bank, Takes Hostage, then Kills Self Over a $1,600 Debt

WORLD

“A second later the gun was drawn in my face.”

Read More »

Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage

FAITH

“I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry.”

Read More »

WATCH

Protests Against IRS Hit Several Cities Across The Country…Except NYC — Here’s What We Found

GOVERNMENT

“This is Manhattan, everybody seems to have something else to do.”

Read More »

WATCH

Gov’t Official (and Poet) Put on Leave After Benghazi Finally Breaks His Silence — and He’s Making Some Big Charges Against Hillary and Her Team

GOVERNMENT

• Believes Hillary’s team headed investigation of attack

• Asked to sign letter acknowledging removal and “forfeiting” his right to enter the State Department building

• Claims he is a scapegoat

• “I had no involvement to any degree with decisions on security”

• “I knew Chris [stevens]. Chris was a friend of mine.”

207 Comments »

LISTEN

Was Another Major Reporter Targeted by the DOJ? Hear What a CBS Journalist Revealed About Her Computer

MEDIA

“They’ve had many reasons to be angry.”

Read More »

WATCH

Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!)

BUSINESS

“He also said he didn’t inform reporters about the discussions earlier because he hadn’t been asked ‘precise’ enough questions.”

Read More »

WATCH

How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In

FAITH

“God’s not done.”

209 Comments »

83 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma

US

Read More »

WATCH

Joplin City Manager Speaks Out on Community Recovery Process After Devastating Tornado

THEBLAZE TV

Read More »

The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado

TECHNOLOGY

“I couldn’t imagine losing my kids’ pictures.”

Read More »

Search Crews ’98 Percent Sure’ There Are No More Bodies, Survivors in Tornado Rubble

US

National Weather Service confirms: Tornado was top-of-the-scale EF5 twister

Read More »

AP: 5 Benghazi Suspects Not Being Seized Militarily as Terror Suspects Because Obama Admin. Wants More Evidence

CRIME

Read More »

WATCH

Terrifying Tornado Videos #5-#8: Man Gets Up-Close With Twister by Sticking Phone Outside His Shelter — and Family Emerges to Record the Awful Destruction

ENVIRONMENT

“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.”

Read More »

WATCH

Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy

TECHNOLOGY

“Not being able to see the target, remember where it is and actually get right on it. He’s done awesome.”

Read More »

‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado

POLITICS

“In hindsight, had I understood, I would have refrained. Beyond sorry.”

469 Comments »

Some Good News: Okla. Medical Examiner Revises Death Toll Down to 24

US

Some victims may have been counted twice.

Read More »

WATCH

See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed)

SCIENCE

Read More »

Treasury Sec. Ready to Deploy ‘Extraordinary Measures’ as U.S. Hits Debt Limit (Again)

BUSINESS

“We will not negotiate over the debt limit.”

Read More »

WATCH

Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction

FAITH

“Everywhere I go, I’ll take it and I would hang it up somewhere.”

Read More »

WATCH

Terrifying Tornado Video #4: The Moment the Okla. Twister Touches Down — and Its Evolution Into a Massive Storm

US

Read More »

WATCH

Piers Morgan and Bill Nye Speculate on Climate Change’s Role in Deadly Okla. Twister

MEDIA

“So you’ve got to figure that if there’s more heat driving the storm then there’s going to be more tornadoes.”

210 Comments »

WATCH

This Has to Be One of the Last Things a Bride Wants to Happen While Wearing Her Wedding Dress

ENTERTAINMENT

Oh no.

Read More »

Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House?

BUSINESS

Is there a different explanation?

196 Comments »

WATCH

Dem. Senator, Others Use Okla. Tornadoes to Hit GOP Over Sandy Relief Bill, ‘Climate Change’

GOVERNMENT

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Read More »

WATCH

‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology

BUSINESS

“Consistent [with] the total bureaucratization of social space itself.”

Read More »

WATCH

This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds

TECHNOLOGY

“I’m in a daze.”

Read More »

WATCH

‘Mute Him’: Conservative Columnist Accuses Current TV Personality of Using Media Matters Talking Points

GOVERNMENT

“Very nice to have the Media Matters talking points recited…”

Read More »

WATCH

Okla. Mom’s Incredible Interview: I Prevented Tornado From Taking My Daughter by Holding on to Her Hair

US

“Our whole house is gone. Everything but where we were is gone.”

Read More »

WATCH

Beck Breaks Down the Government’s ‘Utter Lack of Regard for Truth’ in IRS ‘Inquisition’ Scandal

GOVERNMENT

“How are we to trust [Obama's] word when he is essentially investigating himself? He is defendant and judge, referee and player.”

Read More »

University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor

EDUCATION

“The first amendment does not apply.”

326 Comments »

WATCH

Senior White House Officials Knew About IRS Investigation — But Supposedly Did Not Tell Obama

GOVERNMENT

“…there was no foreknowledge of when this happened.”

Read More »

The Washington Post Fact-Check on Lois Lerner and the IRS Is Blistering

‘MOTIVATED BY A DESIRE TO UNDERMINE’: GOV’T REPORT DETERMINES ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’ WHISTLEBLOWER WAS RETALIATED AGAINST

I assume this is only related to the part at the top and the rest is just a result of a bodged copy/paste attempt.

As far as I can see, the plan is to make sure that education across the country is standard, that kids on Wyoming learn the same stuff at school as kids in Florida. What's the problem? OK, the problem comes if you think that whoever is in charge of the curriculum is going to insist on Satanism being taught 8 hours a day (or whatever your particular passion is), but really, it's not going to have much effect at all, just to standardise curricula.

I assume this is only related to the part at the top and the rest is just a result of a bodged copy/paste attempt.

As far as I can see, the plan is to make sure that education across the country is standard, that kids on Wyoming learn the same stuff at school as kids in Florida. What's the problem? OK, the problem comes if you think that whoever is in charge of the curriculum is going to insist on Satanism being taught 8 hours a day (or whatever your particular passion is), but really, it's not going to have much effect at all, just to standardise curricula. GFTChris

No, it isn't botched..@@, just a whole bunch of them.

I wouldn't see a problem with it either, except now, you have Bill Ayers and Obamao in charge of the content?

The same president that presides over using the IRS to intimidate and go after conservatives, Jewish groups,

and anybody else who disagrees with them? The regime that even admitted, via Holder, that they intended to

"change" the way people think about guns? And, apparently, patriotism ? No thanks. But,

once again, all those posts paint a picture. A trend, a direction. Isolating one line doesn't negate

the point of my thread here, that's all.

Archived