THE BROWNS BOARD

Colo Sheriffs - 54 Of 64..sue To Stop Colo Gun Control

calfoxwc

Behold a Pale Horse, by William Cooper, 1991

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for criminal use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment."

"Behold a Pale Horse"

egad. I never read that before. I'll have to research that one.

Very concerning. It sounds like he knew what Obamao would be doing

all these years later.

Behold a Pale Horse, by William Cooper, 1991

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for criminal use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment."

I hope you're kidding right? If not you're stupid as hell. 1991 was 22 years ago. 2nd amendment...not repealed.

Cysko, you post is directed at William Cooper? This gov is fostering dependency, which is based on insecurity, and sloth, and

it's odd that Cooper partly has been shown to be a visionary to date. It's the left wing subculture that is demanding the gov to do away

with the 2nd Amendment.

See Obamao and Holder's "Fast and Furious". which was the exportation of firearms to wreak havoc, to support Obamao's and Higgardly's

bogus claims that the NRA, and American gun owners and our 2nd Amendment, are responsible for the violence in Mexico.

No no no. Let's read this again. 1991 "the middle class is begging the government to do away with the second amendment"

1. Why, then, is there still a second amendment 22 years later

2. In 1991 there had been a republican in the white house for 11 years. Goddamn Marxist Reagan and Bush trying to repeal the second amendment, eh?

Do you libs always avoid research on the net? The author was a "prophet".

He was also a very respectable military guy, and had predictions of things to come.

It wasn't a reporting of what current anything about gun control. But part of his gun control prediction

has come true, under OBAMAO. I think it would be interesting to read this book, that's all.

Are you on something? You've been coming across like "menapausal steriod rage" and making yourself look wrong every time.

Cooper was a conspiracy theorist, (hate that term btw) I don't believe he was coming from a left or right point of view in that statement, I don't necessarily think he was trying to be a prophet either, he was just stating what "their" short & long term plans are.

Just thought I'd share the passage because I found it pretty interesting and relevant to current events.

Cooper is not nearly as wacky as Alex Jones but some of the stuff he said was a little out there, nonetheless pretty interesting and informative.

The YouTube channel ConspiracyScope has a ton of his shows from the early & mid 90's on there and they are definitely worth a listen if you've got the time.

Archived