THE BROWNS BOARD

Insults With Flair And Style...

I just thought I'd share some insults from history.. and yes they were collected from emails and such..

but todays insults lack thoughtfulness and deeper disrespect like some of these...

add your own if you wish

The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd give you poison."
He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."
"That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend.... if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second.... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." - Stephen Bishop

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain LOLOL

Archived