THE BROWNS BOARD

Heck And Shep's Salon: We Are Incinerating Our Planet Because We Eat Cheeseburgers

calfoxwc

This is where the left man made global warming people come from, emotionally:

****************************************************************************************************

http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-gainor/lefty-sirota-we-are-incinerating-planetbecause-too-many-us-eat-cheeseburgers

Lefty Sirota: 'We Are Incinerating the Planet...Because Too Many of Us Like to Eat Cheeseburgers'
May 4, 2013
By Dan Gainor
How do you top making national news for bigotry? Trying getting people to "Give Up (Eating) Hamburgers to Stop Climate Change."
For loony lefty syndicated columnist David Sirota, it's all just another day at the office. Sirota made national news for his bizarre and bigoted hope that the Boston bomber would turn out to be "a white American."
Fresh off that fiasco, Sirota has turned his sights to changing the climate by changing America's diet. According to Sirota's May 2 column, "the fastest way to reduce climate change" simply "requires us all to eat fewer animal products." In cast that wasn't sufficiently clear, he added that "we are incinerating the planet and dooming future generations simply because too many of us like to eat cheeseburgers." Sirota's article on the left-wing site Salon included a photo of what appeared to be a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on top of it.
"That's right; essentially, if every fourth time someone craved, say, beef, chicken or cow milk they instead opted for a veggie burger, a bean burrito or water, we have a chance to halt the emergency," he added.
But Sirota wasn't optimistic that conservatives would join him in his veggie crusade. "I'm sure some conservatives will read this column and send me email smugly pledging to eat even more meat than they already do, just to make some incoherent point about freedom." Somehow "freedom" is always incoherent to the left. No matter. We either stop eating what we want or we are endangering what Sirota called our "ecological survival."
The left has been making what we eat their business for years, but it has escalated under the leadership of First Lady Michelle Obama and New York Nanny State Mayor Michael Bloomberg. With extreme groups like the Center for Science in the Public Interest and Food Democracy Now, that trend has accelerated. Liberals have targeted a wide variety of foods and drinks, portion size, menu information, what's in the food, what restaurants can serve and where they can even be located.

so you are saying you absolutely agree with him?

Can't admit any truth that doesn't fit the lib wacko narrative?

No intelligent comment at all?

You must be trying to be as irrational and emotionally twerped as woodpecker.

Let me guess: you two have a "dumb and dumber" contest going to see which is which....

Yeah, any subject that threatens the lib narrative gets a "Me are Stupid" response from

woodypecker head, and Cysko.

Unbelievable. But they want "serious discussion".

Heck isn't that bad.

Yeah, any subject that threatens the lib narrative gets a "Me are Stupid" response from

woodypecker head, and Cysko.

Unbelievable. But they want "serious discussion".

Heck isn't that bad.

No one can have a serious discussion about the material you provide. It's not serious. It's rubbish. Nonsense. Do you understand or do you think anyone could engage in a serious conversation about how the Marxist commies are going to force you to be a vegan?

This is true, Cal. There's nothing to do with your posts, ever.

Also, you're still obsessing about a guy who hasn't been on the board in over four years. Proving what we already know - you don't know any liberals and you think of them in pretty much the same was as you would soldiers in an invading army.

Because you're the most clueless, ill-informed man who ever lived.

Actually, heckbunker, you just can't handle the truth. The truth is, Your precious Obamao has blown up in your face,

and you can't bring yourself to admit it.

No big deal, you hopeless libs never do. I do have liberal friends, and they can't stand Obamao, after voting for him TWICE now.

They are very upset over who he really is, and what he's been doing. And not doing.

You still are a politically bigoted dumbass who can't stop arguing over what the definition of "is" is.

And, no obsession, just bringing some justice and payback to sheply, who can't own up to his baloney. Meanwhile, Benghazi

is blowing up in Obamao and Clinton's faces, and you still won't admit it's a disaster for you libs.

Meanwhile, you can't admit Obamao failed in gun control, failed in the unemployment rate, is failing the Middle East,

failing to bring the country together, failing to protect us from terrorism, failing Israel's security, and he's failing

this country by throwing anybody who doesn't kiss his backside under the bus as his excuse.

But do have a nice day, Solonboy.

I like an egg and Bacon burger myself, leg. Your first recipe sounds good too. I'll give it a shot.

It's pretty solid. Cheese keeps it together, the guac is a good sub for the mayo & the grilled onions & pineapple complement eachother. Fresh pineapple is ideal, but the slices from a can arent too shabby either. Throw them on the grill too.

If you enjoy it, I guarantee you'll make believers out of the regulars you normally grill out with.

yes been here for over 35 years!

you might be too young to remember, but the last significant Browns Vikings game was

here in 1980 at the old Met... I went with a friend (Vikes fan) and I was lovin watching Sipe drive the team

effortlessly all game long !!! for example - once in the red zone - Sipe threw 3 passes into the end zone, on 3rd down getting the score!

Then we left the during last minute of the game ... listened to this on the radio....

needless to say, my friend was all over that and well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbpgd7uYKE

Lefty Sirota: 'We Are Incinerating the Planet...Because Too Many of Us Like to Eat Cheeseburgers'

Lefty = heckbunker = Cysko and his little cockroach woodypeckerhead.

All peas in a cowpie.

yes been here for over 35 years!

you might be too young to remember, but the last significant Browns Vikings game was

here in 1980 at the old Met... I went with a friend (Vikes fan) and I was lovin watching Sipe drive the team

effortlessly all game long !!! for example - once in the red zone - Sipe threw 3 passes into the end zone, on 3rd down getting the score!

Then we left the during last minute of the game ... listened to this on the radio....

needless to say, my friend was all over that and well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbpgd7uYKE

I've not seen this before but I have to laugh. Classic Cleveland Browns antics.

Archived