THE BROWNS BOARD

Gun-Haters Eat Crow For Lying About The Nra And Boston Bombings

calfoxwc

How can I be a hypocrite when I already mentioned that I own guns, jackass? If I carried one around with me that would make me a hypocrite. Your reading comprehension and your knowledge of what words mean are exceedingly poor. You sound like you belong on a steelers board.

My comprehension is just fine. The root word of insecurity is the exact thing you supposedly do for a living, although you post all day and hang on cals everyword, so part time maybe. And no why would I read you shit ass posts its hear say, conjecture, bullshit, with insults that is 5 paragraphs long filled with fluff. So supposedly working for a security company and installing them for all the insecure people (and having one yourself) because they are afraid of burglaries, fires, or the dreaded coffee maker is different then someone that carries a handgun?

Ummm No.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, once again you failed to read. I haven't worked in security for years and years. You don't know that because like cal, you only cherry pick what you want to cherry pick. I won't be bothered to respond to more than one dullard and cal has tenure, so unless you have something interesting to add we can /thread.

No, once again you failed to read. I haven't worked in security for years and years. You don't know that because like cal, you only cherry pick what you want to cherry pick. I won't be bothered to respond to more than one dullard and cal has tenure, so unless you have something interesting to add we can /thread.

Between lying, and being a dumbass loudmouth to try to goad another T to react badly,

and be able to plea that he's "offended", and talking out of his rear, Cysko makes a fool of himself

then he bails, only to come back later on, and pretend he was never a fool.

Heck does that. Woodypeckerhead isn't smart enough to figure out how to follow their lead.

Archived