THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns Board Mock Draft

The Gipper

The Titans are on the clock with the 10th pick, represented by: KentLife

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the Panthers really need help on both lines, and Star Lotusflower or whatever is still there ...

But if Ron Rivera wants to keep his job he needs to get Cam Newton (And Derek HORSEBALLS Anderson)another weapon, Steve Smith is 33, they need to get more talent at WR, so ...

With the 14th pick in the 2013 NFL draft the Carolina Panthers select Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

HB

My opinion is that Trufaunt is better than Rhodes and only slightly less gifted than Millner. Top 10 pick, but most have him going late 1st. Eric Wright is gone and they need CB help above all else.

Wasn't disputing the pick at all, they're crying out for CB help. Was a little more surprised by SD taking a CB.

Well, the Panthers really need help on both lines, and Star Lotusflower or whatever is still there ...

But if Ron Rivera wants to keep his job he needs to get Cam Newton (And Derek HORSEBALLS Anderson)another weapon, Steve Smith is 33, they need to get more talent at WR, so ...

With the 14th pick in the 2013 NFL draft the Carolina Panthers select Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

HB

OK, Mike H you are on the clock picking for the New Orleans Saints.

Following Mike H is Cysco Kid for the Rams, njrp77 for the Steelers, then CalFox for the Cowboys.

Well, with the top edge rushers gone, I'll have to look secondary. The Saints offense is pretty rock solid, but their defense is another story...

That D was the worst, in history, and PFF rated both safeties as the two worst at the position last year.

With the 15th pick in the 2013 NFL draft the New Orleans Saints select Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

http://youtu.be/HpOW8jeo4sY

The Cysko Kid is on the clock for the St. Louis Rams.

With the 16th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select...

Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

njrp77 is on the clock for the Squealers...

I was monitoring it. But the time was up at 3:00, so we will take your choice.

CalFox is on the clock for the Dallas Cowboys.

Well... two serious needs for the Cowboys in this draft, is NT and OG.

There's a lot of huge, hulking NT's that will be available later..

Warmack is gone, and the next couple guys most likely will be gone by

their pick in the second. After Romo's huge raise, they need to protect him. Fluker, OG, doesn't pass protect well, Warford

is a big, powerful guy, but isn't as quick on his feet. The Cowboys love the guy, and the squeelers are po'd.

so the Cowboys do a team happy dance with Romo buying pizza for everybody.

The oline has made Romo suffer so much, Romo got a concussion one time, and thought he was

playing for the Browns 2007. He can probly' move to center, or even play tackle. He's an immediate starter.

The best part is, the squeelers won't get himi !

So, they draft:

• NorthCarolina_logo.gifJonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 311. Arm: 33.08.
    40 Time: 5.07.
    Projected Round (2013): Top-20 Pick.
    3/16/13: There has been a lot of buzz about Cooper and some believe that he could go ahead of Warmack. Cooper showed up at the Combine heavier and stronger than expected and put on a clinic. He was one of the leaders on the bench press with 35 reps and was phenomenal in the field work. Cooper had lightning fast feet and with superior agility. It was a great performance to solidify his stock in the top 20.

In the first game of his senior season, Cooper hit a great cut block in space to spring Giovani Bernard for a long touchdown run against Elon. That was a common refrain as Cooper did an excellent job of run blocking for Bernard in 2012. Cooper played well against Virginia Tech among others and Bernard had a great season. Cooper was rock solid in pass protection all year. He is also fast at pulling and getting to the second level.

Cooper is extremely quick and athletic, so moving to center shouldn't be a problem, and it could make him more attractive to NFL talent evaluators. He turned down a chance to play in the Senior Bowl.

8/24/12: Jonathan Cooper was a Second-Team All-ACC selection for the 2010 season. He did a good job as a run-blocker and pass-blocker. The 6-foot-3, 310-pounder was an excellent blocker for running back Giovanni Bernard in the 2011 season. Bernard had a tremendous freshman season with 1,253 yards and 13 touchdowns.

Cooper is a good athlete who also is strong at the point of attack. He could use more bulk if enters a power man-blocking scheme in the NFL. Cooper looks like he would fit best in zone-blocking scheme at the moment. Don't be surprised if he attempts to move to center, or there is, at least, talk about it.

If you are willing Brownsnmopar I will slot you into PoeticGs slot at the 31st pick for the 49ers...if you both agree. However, the time limits will still have to apply.

I owe everyone an appolgy I came in briefly to see where I was picking and didn't see my name...so I have been away several days no excuse just didn't get online

If you would like to give me another pick opportunity that would be great and I throw myself at the mercy of the court...THANKS BrownsnMopar

P.S. PoeticG I would have taken Anseh too!

BrownsnMopar -

If it's okay with Zombo and Gip, you can draft for the cowboys again, and be an alternate -

we could see which one of us was correct.... !

Archived