THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Board Mock Draft

The Gipper

Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.

I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?

So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.

If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.

I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?

So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.

If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.

Yeah I'm down.

Ok I'm IN...

I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.

I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.

Im down

Im down

Well, I had previously made the assignments. However, as part of the dealwhen we 31 I had assigned myself a random team, plus I took the Steelers, just to be fair. But, I will give you the Steelers, if you agree to be fair in your selection for them.

Archived