THE BROWNS BOARD

Alex Smith Release

dawg08

Poe, the Browns have already said that are going to "bring in" competition for Weeden. Meaning ... that competition is not the roster.

Colt does not fit Chud's offense. Charlie Frye lasted one half in it.

It's vertical. Big arm. No points for "moxie".

Zombo

He doesn't get it and he won't get it. It's wasting time trying to get him to understand that Colt has played his last down for the Browns.

Okay, I get what you guys are saying and all, I've just got my own opinion on our QB situation. I really feel that Colt can do the things we need him to do to win. That's the issue here, I just want to win. Weeden didn't convince me last year... I found him quite boring to watch. Atleast entertain me if I'm destined to watch our Brownies lose week after week. I've got a good feeling about Colt and think he stays. I respect your opinion and if he is by chance cut(which would be pointless, he's one of the best backups in the NFL, IMO) I would hope that it's because we have a QB on the roster worthy of replacing him with.

Good Luck to all the QB's trying out for Starting position next year. I'm excited- just win and show some heart! May the best man win! B)

Archived