THE BROWNS BOARD

Age....music

miktoxic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know there might be another section on the forum for shit like this BUT hey mods can we roll with it here cuz nobody really checks out the other....

here's my tribute to king ghoulie. another guy with fists of stone that can still play an instrument:

saw these guys in 88 at the boston conservatory of music hall. michael been broke a bass string and almost took out my eye. but for all you youngins:

Sorry I had to come back and comment on this. The fucking Call, what? Do you want a side of Anne Murray with that. Does that song come in hetro? Who fucking breaks a bass sting playing The Call songs?

Sorry I had to come back and comment on this. The fucking Call, what? Do you want a side of Anne Murray with that. Does that song come in hetro? Who fucking breaks a bass sting playing The Call songs?

hilarious! no man. i've seen it and done it all just trying to share a piece of somethin. that my heyday back then. the 80's. doing the pogo to b52 songs and shit. doesn't mean i haven't progressed dude. i catch influences and vibes from people everyday. it might be tired to some but i'm sure some people have never heard half the shit you play.

oh yeah btw way while the candles are meltin on the table and i'm staring at the worm i'm just slide in some gordon lightfoot maybe even some burt bacharch.

tribute to marge schott:

saw these guys in 88 at the boston conservatory of music hall. michael been broke a bass string and almost took out my eye. but for all you youngins:

Let's be honest. You just like to think of a shirtless, oiled up Tim Capello saxing out "I Still Believe" in The Lost Boys.

Do you know how I know your gay? You remembered this song and the guys name.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't look his name up.

But I do remember that song. Every day of my life. If waking up and thinking about a shirtless, oiled saxophoner makes me gay, then so be it.

one of the best...

Anything by one of the greatest rock singers to come around the bend and a class guitarist (Iommi) usually

gets my motor revvin' on game day (any day for that matter). RIP RJD....come back if you aren't already amongst us

One of my favorites:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhooo ohhhhhhhooo ooooohhhhooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoxkuO2G74I

Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.

I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.

I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.

Sounds like a great time. Machine Head and Metallica must have been a great concert. I admit, I also like the MH version better than maidens.

Archived