THE BROWNS BOARD

Problem Is Not Receivers It's Mccoy

laxxie

I see Hillis is getting the shaft again today you have to love coaches who stereotype players because of the color of their skin

lol. Hillis should be getting more reps for sure

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, there just PLAIN STUPID! Colt fumble and he could have 3 picks if the Raiders D could catch. GOD THEY F'N SUCK, to fall for that FAKE!

I blame everything on Shurmur. This job is clearly too big for him.. Oakland does a fake punt last week and we aren't prepared for a fake FG this week. The Wrs and Colt have zero communication after a bye week? What the hell does Shurmur do?

How do you turn the most accurate passer in NCAA history into a guy who can't even complete 40% of his passes?

Stick him on the Cleveland Frowns.

lol...you make him sound like he was something better than a 3rd round pick....

if he wasn't a midget that can barely propel a football forward, it might be worth discussing. but knowledgable fans like you think everything else is the problem and he's golden. your boy sucks...get over it.

if he wasn't a midget that can barely propel a football forward, it might be worth discussing. but knowledgable fans like you think everything else is the problem and he's golden. your boy sucks...get over it.

It's everyone. How many QBs come to cleveland to ruin their career? We haven't had a QB in forever. It's the entire team. Tom Brady couldn't do shit with this team.

My boy has more wins in CFB than any QB ever. Has the highest completion percentage in a single season, EVER.

Your team sucks. They've sucked since time immemorial. So, who is really to blame here? Colt or the Browns? Look at their track records and it's all the evidence you need.

Of course, I understand why idiots like you blame the QB. It saves you from having to admit your organization is a massive failure and that you're a tool who has bought into them that entire time.

And for a midget that can barely propel a ball forward, he sure was overthrowing his receivers quite a bit today...

He played in a shitty conference, nobody in the NFL wanted him

Huh?

You mean the Big 12 that has had a team in the title game almost every year? The team that constantly has teams throughout the Top 25 polls?

This year alone:

Texas, ATM, Baylor, KState, Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma have been ranked.

My boy has more wins in CFB than any QB ever. Has the highest completion percentage in a single season, EVER.

Your team sucks. They've sucked since time immemorial. So, who is really to blame here? Colt or the Browns? Look at their track records and it's all the evidence you need.

Of course, I understand why idiots like you blame the QB. It saves you from having to admit your organization is a massive failure and that you're a tool who has bought into them that entire time.

And for a midget that can barely propel a ball forward, he sure was overthrowing his receivers quite a bit today...

Wow, just figured out who you are. GO Anderson!!!!

Being college football wonderboys sure worked for Ryan Leaf, Joey Harrington, Jamarcus Russell, Vince Young, Cade McNown, J.P. Losman, Akili Smith, etc.

Its a shame Colt couldn't just stay in college, he'll never be an NFL QB.

Being college football wonderboys sure worked for Ryan Leaf, Joey Harrington, Jamarcus Russell, Vince Young, Cade McNown, J.P. Losman, Akili Smith, etc.

Its a shame Colt couldn't just stay in college, he'll never be an NFL QB.

It's a shame no Browns quarterback has ever been good since they came back as an expansion team.

How do you turn the most accurate passer in NCAA history into a guy who can't even complete 40% of his passes?

Stick him on the Cleveland Frowns.

I am a supporter of Colt McCoy, but don't for an instant think that just because someone had success in college that it will translate into the pros.

If that was the case then Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, David Klingler, Ryan Leaf, Timmy Chang, Graham Harrell, and Colt Brennan would all be looking for induction into the pro football HOF.

That being said, I think Colt (McCoy) will eventually be fine.

I am less certain about his HC/OC than him at this point.

Archived