THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello

Guest Sheldbrown

Look, Sheld....

Being a big fan of Brown probably tipped us all off about you looking to put one over on us, to be honest.

I mean, you are a fan of Sheldon Brown, but not Joe Haden?

See? That makes no sense, since Sheldon has lost about a step and a half, but still plays hard.

Teams just are successful in picking on him when they really need a first down.

Just try making a little more sense on some threads. If you are all that real, you will get the hang of it.

Otherwise, you may not be Ghoolie after all... but you could be somebody else who used to be here.

Only the shadow knows ?

Will you guys chill out already and give the Noob 1\2 a break? I've never seen piling on like that in the entire history of the board (Steeler trolls excluded) So maybe he did get a little personal in his first thread.

Tell ya what- he ISN'T GHOOLIE. Me and Tom go all the way back to 1995, and if he starts ghosting, I can usually tell it's him in a post or two. And as a Mod, I can see the ISP addresses are different. This is just damn out of control, and I have a mind to kill this whole thread. Sorry Sheldon- it isn't you, but I'm embarrassed about the downright hostile responses some of the other posters gave you.

And here's a hint to the rest of you Ghoolie haters- block him if you don't like his posting.

What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

Wow, did your vag get hurt? Calm down. Wah wah... maybe I should have never joined... Maybe you should cry in the corner.

Grow a pair and get over it, no reason to be all butt hurt.

Will you guys chill out already and give the Noob 1\2 a break? I've never seen piling on like that in the entire history of the board (Steeler trolls excluded) So maybe he did get a little personal in his first thread.

Tell ya what- he ISN'T GHOOLIE. Me and Tom go all the way back to 1995, and if he starts ghosting, I can usually tell it's him in a post or two. And as a Mod, I can see the ISP addresses are different. This is just damn out of control, and I have a mind to kill this whole thread. Sorry Sheldon- it isn't you, but I'm embarrassed about the downright hostile responses some of the other posters gave you.

And here's a hint to the rest of you Ghoolie haters- block him if you don't like his posting.

Just having a little fun. If you take things personal and on an internet forum you've got some issue and you're probably failing at life.

Please track both mine and Ghoolies IP addresses and locations AND show these people that we are two different people. I hate being mistakened for someone else, but I mainly hate being called a liar. I just read through some old threads and it looks like every time someone introduces themself they're being called Ghoolie. How can I prove to you that I'm not him?

Hey, this is like hazing that is done to plebes joining a fraternity. We give you a lot of shit to see if you can take it. If you can last, you can become a blood brother. The key is to fight fire with fire. But, if you go crying home to mommy, I think you are in trouble.

Hey, this is like hazing that is done to plebes joining a fraternity. We give you a lot of shit to see if you can take it. If you can last, you can become a blood brother. The key is to fight fire with fire. But, if you go crying home to mommy, I think you are in trouble.

Maybe we can get the whole Browns team and staff in on this and they man up and go to the Super Bowl?

Archived