THE BROWNS BOARD

James Harrison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homotron: we all know you love your steelers and will defend them to the end of time. sometimes you make valid arguments/points to which on occasions i have agreed with your statements......

BUT dude!

this is like a bad horror movie where you scream at the screen telling the victim not to open that door or like watching manny pacquiao take the drunk loudmouth at the bar outside and beat the piss out of him in front of 40 people. someone should stop the fight. or even better, just stay down cool hand luke.

Just curious..is Chocked a word?...did you mean like "Chock it up " or "Choke"...And you have the nerve to convict others of bad grammar and spelling. get a life and grow up Retard.

I obviously meant choked you stupid xxxx. Please scour my other posts for misspelled words. You'll be looking for a while.

As for the other people that have replied since I last have are concerned. I at no point downplayed the Steeler organizations involvement in Ben. However it's equally ignorant to claim that some of the main reasons he's good is because of Bill Cowher and the Steeler defense. It's simply not true. Sure the defense is a great asset but the defense isn't leading the team to victory in the 4th quarter. The defense isn't making the game saving plays to put us in the lead. Just as Cowher's involvement with Ben all things considered would likely be listed under "minimal". As I said before Ken Anderson had a much greater hand. Yes Ben is a product of the Steelers but to imply that he isn't his own man and ridiculously skilled is short sited and equally bias. I also think more Steeler fans than you think would take Ben. I know my primary Steeler board would because as I've said 10 times already Manning wouldn't have survived behind our offensive line. Period.

"OH but he knows the defenses before the defense does, he's Peyton Manning" lol

I obviously meant choked you stupid xxxx. Please scour my other posts for misspelled words. You'll be looking for a while.

As for the other people that have replied since I last have are concerned. I at no point downplayed the Steeler organizations involvement in Ben. However it's equally ignorant to claim that some of the main reasons he's good is because of Bill Cowher and the Steeler defense. It's simply not true. Sure the defense is a great asset but the defense isn't leading the team to victory in the 4th quarter. The defense isn't making the game saving plays to put us in the lead. Just as Cowher's involvement with Ben all things considered would likely be listed under "minimal". As I said before Ken Anderson had a much greater hand. Yes Ben is a product of the Steelers but to imply that he isn't his own man and ridiculously skilled is short sited and equally bias. I also think more Steeler fans than you think would take Ben. I know my primary Steeler board would because as I've said 10 times already Manning wouldn't have survived behind our offensive line. Period.

"OH but he knows the defenses before the defense does, he's Peyton Manning" lol

Of course,Most Stooler fans are blinded by Piss and black lenses like you...

Archived