THE BROWNS BOARD

What Games Are You Coming To See This Year?

Browns57

Probably just as well you guys are looking later in the season. You will know by then if the season is on or not so you aren't purchasing airline tickets for something that won't happen.

Probably just as well you guys are looking later in the season. You will know by then if the season is on or not so you aren't purchasing airline tickets for something that won't happen.

Yeah will be lot better waiting, and airline ticket prices usually drop closer to the time also, bit expensive at moment prob about $800 return for myself for dates in november, if wait until sept to book flights likely get that down to $650, means more money to spend on drinking, or bailing Zombo and Skippy out of jail, whichever seems better idea at the time. :lol:

Yeah will be lot better waiting, and airline ticket prices usually drop closer to the time also, bit expensive at moment prob about $800 return for myself for dates in november, if wait until sept to book flights likely get that down to $650, means more money to spend on drinking, or bailing Zombo and Skippy out of jail, whichever seems better idea at the time. :lol:

Spend it on drinking. Let those guys simmer. Leave it to their wives to bail them out. After all, what are they there for?

I am thinking

Bengals @ Browns Sept. 11th

Dolphins @ Browns Sept. 25th

Jags @ Browns November 20th

Steelers @ Browns Jan. 1st

But might shoot for Ravens & Browns Dec 4th instead of the opener.

Sept 11 or sept 25.......if there is a season,,,,,,,,,,,,in the NOT FOR LONG league

Straight to the lot!

Sounds like it's already shaping up to be a classic! Rich, would be good to meet you at long last for sure.

I think Doug is in for this weekend too so it should be a blast. Now just got to wait 7 damn months.

yeah bubba.....if it works we will meet.........is 11 11 your target date...for two tics?

send a pm

Sept 11 or sept 25.......if there is a season,,,,,,,,,,,,in the NOT FOR LONG league

Good....I'll see you then.

I have a friend who has a friend who is a Seahawk fan and am going to sell him my tickets and will go to the Miami game instead.

Figure I might as well pre-sell as many as I can.

It means a extra back to back week of travel, but that's ok.....makes me feel like a Clevelander going up back to back weeks.

Archived