THE BROWNS BOARD

40 Percent Of Southerners Still Side With Confederacy

Woody....

Nothing. Nothing at all. As usual. No worries.

WSS

Wow Steve, fuck off. I'm at work (break now).

Wtf do you want anyway? The same argument you've heard before and will near again? What's the point of that? I'll just get snarky little insults from you as you respond to something I never even said.

Would you prefer I go on some incoherent rant about evil brown people, the decay of america, or some neighborhood kid? Cuz that's so much more informative, right?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woodypeckerhead is all pouty now, because he can't help but prove all the rest of us correct about him, who have often mentioned

he is a whiney ass little one liner quipper coward that doesn't know squat.

boo hoo.

woodypeckerhead is all pouty now, because he can't help but prove all the rest of us correct about him, who have often mentioned

he is a whiney ass little one liner quipper coward that doesn't know squat.

boo hoo.

I can't handle the amount of informative content in this post

Cal you're an idiot and hypocrite.

If only you weren't so soaked in Egypt

woodpeckerhead:

There is a huge difference between once in a while, no content,

and with you,

almost never any legit content.

Pity to have to explain that to you.

Not every post of mine is full of content ....but woodpeckerhead, you

are now known for the lack of relevant content in most all of yours.

All you do is agree with somebody who is on your weasel side of the fence,

or launch a personal attack to change the subject. You should ban yourself.

You need to grow up, and develop at least a tiny bit of ability to read and comprehend.

That makes no sense, and your response, as usual, is on an angry first grade level.

Grow up.

Coming from the guy that calls me "little johnny woodpecker poppy pants" or whatever.

Haha haha

That's what I'm talking about. You are so hypocritical its amazing. It shows up in instances like this and I'm sure it plays into your complete undying support for one political ideology for everything.

Its a lot easier to be completely biased and one sides when your world is in black and white and you know the outcome you want before getting any input

That makes no sense, and your response, as usual, is on an angry first grade level.

Grow up.

Stepping in here, its correct, what he said. Cal you literally do everything you complained about woody doing, except you're 100x worse than him or anyone. Everybody on the board knows it but only a few people care enough about your horseshit to respond. Nobody should, and ive been ignoring you mostly, but this was too hilariously stupid to pass by.

Archived