THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Personal Blogs Thread

endurance

Another win and it was a close win. I am glad we pulled it off against the Panthers. It is a relief but not a satisfying win. We had to hold them off. I know we are not close to the playoff chances yet. It is a dream, but here is the power rankings for playoff chances.

http://www.armchairreport.com/2010/11/30/n...hances-week-13/

Two wins in a row. That is right. Ok, so I don't want to get too excited but it is nice to win back to back games. Here is the power rankings for playoff chances from the computer program that looks at the team strengths and the remaining schedule. We are moving up but still have a ways to go.

http://www.armchairreport.com/2010/12/07/n...k-14-hot-teams/

The Browns are practically mathematically eliminated from the play-offs. One more loss spells your inevitable doom. If you could've pulled off the game against the Jets you'd be very much alive and in the hunt. I just don't see Ravens or Jets finishing the season with anything less than 10-6. If you can beat the Ravens you'll still have a bit of a pulse, and your odds of beating the Steelers on the regular season finale will also increase, as Pittsburgh will be able to pull their starters and rest up for a deep play-off run.

Sadly for my team, I don't think they can beat the Pats, not with the way they are playing right now and how beat up we are. The Browns may be the only team in the AFC that can counter the Pats. Then again, you didn't play them in NE either.

The Browns are practically mathematically eliminated from the play-offs. One more loss spells your inevitable doom. If you could've pulled off the game against the Jets you'd be very much alive and in the hunt. I just don't see Ravens or Jets finishing the season with anything less than 10-6. If you can beat the Ravens you'll still have a bit of a pulse, and your odds of beating the Steelers on the regular season finale will also increase, as Pittsburgh will be able to pull their starters and rest up for a deep play-off run.

Sadly for my team, I don't think they can beat the Pats, not with the way they are playing right now and how beat up we are. The Browns may be the only team in the AFC that can counter the Pats. Then again, you didn't play them in NE either.

So, just who the frak is "your" team?

Archived