THE BROWNS BOARD

Doucheburger broke his nose

USFBrown

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, here is some reality:

1. Yes, BR was hit in the nose. A penalty probably have been called, but apparently the hit was missed by the ref. I didn't see it happen until they showed it a couple of times on replay.

2. Yes, the hit on Miller should have been called a penalty. Why it wasn't, no one knows. And yes, the league should probably issue a fine on it. If it happens, so be it, it would be appropriate and no Browns fan would argue with Steeler fan over it.

So, now, that appears to be the end of the discussion. I think this thread can be properly closed seeing that there is nothing further to say.

Harrison led with his arms and his helmet made contact after the fact. The miller hit was much, much worse and Momass saw the hit coming and ducked his head into Harrison. He could have hit the ground instead of trying for the extra yard or whatever. As Tomlin said with Ronnie Brown getting out of the way in the Miami game a savvy veteran would have taken the necessary steps to avoid that contact, not put his helmet in it. Heath Miller didn't even see this one coming. I still can't believe he got up and walked off the field.

Ben is also a damn tank.

I don't think we'll ever agree on the hits Harrison put on Cribbs and Massaquoi vs. the one on MIller. The Miller hit will get fined so we're even on that one.

Ben may be a tank, but Suggs was stupid on that play. Should have just tackled him instead of trying to strip the ball first. I thought Ben played amazingly well, considering he had a broken foot. And now he has a broken nose to go along with it. :)

And great play by the Moo-Moo.

OK, here is some reality:

1. Yes, BR was hit in the nose. A penalty probably have been called, but apparently the hit was missed by the ref. I didn't see it happen until they showed it a couple of times on replay.

2. Yes, the hit on Miller should have been called a penalty. Why it wasn't, no one knows. And yes, the league should probably issue a fine on it. If it happens, so be it, it would be appropriate and no Browns fan would argue with Steeler fan over it.

So, now, that appears to be the end of the discussion. I think this thread can be properly closed seeing that there is nothing further to say

Gips, you ought to know better- our Steeler friends are ALWAYS going to have to get the last word in. :)

Gips, you ought to know better- our Steeler friends are ALWAYS going to have to get the last word in. :)

Feelings are mutual and why was Sugg stupid. Going for the strip means no points.

Archived