THE BROWNS BOARD

Doucheburger broke his nose

USFBrown

I'm glad I don't know Shuan Rogers. He might try taking another gun on a plane and not face charges. I'm guessing he can try taking a fully loaded gun on a plane and not face any charges becuase Rogers is white?

He at least still went to trial and ended up paying for what he did through forced community service and gun safety classes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like no evidence existed that some kid was tackled by a drunk Browns fan but you still claimed it had to be true. It sucks when the tables are turned doesn't it fat ass.

I never claimed that.....Although you claimed to have blocked Steeler fans posts. I guess you don't actually do that.

All that needs to happen is A: there has to be sex, and B: the girl has to say rape afterwords. In an instance where I live that happened and a guy who just hooked up with a girl at a party I was at (girl was all over him and drunk enough to not care until the next day when someone told her boyfriend) ended up in jail, Ben who stuck his dick in a girl (whether that is consensual or not is up in the air) didn't even have to give a DNA sample because of who he was and because of how scared the girl was of who she was calling the rape on. If Ben was a normal guy that shit at least goes to trial without question.

Incidents with less evidence may have gone to trial, but that doesn't make Ben not facing charges wrong. If the evidence doesn't exist charges shouldn't be made. Sadly for various reasons that sometimes happens.

I still think it's a bad pick, with Clausen and Bryant still on the board how do you draft a CB top 10. He better be the best CB in the NFL to go that high :) ....Maybe he is, Bryant sure would be nice though.

Incidents with less evidence may have gone to trial, but that doesn't make Ben not facing charges wrong. If the evidence doesn't exist charges shouldn't be made. Sadly for various reasons that sometimes happens.

The only reason it didn't exist was because no one took a sample from Ben and no one took one from the woman. They just said case closed. When the officer responding asks for an autograph during the investigation, then it's not hard to see that Ben's fame had something to do with why no one thought to get anyone's DNA.

The only reason it didn't exist was because no one took a sample from Ben and no one took one from the woman. They just said case closed. When the officer responding asks for an autograph during the investigation, then it's not hard to see that Ben's fame had something to do with why no one thought to get anyone's DNA.

The rape kit given to the woman came up 100% negative. No DNA was needed from Ben. It wouldn't have told them anything relavant to the case. Her story of what happened changed 3 times. Two big pieces of potential evidence that simply didn't exist.

Are we really arguing over evidence for a court case that never existed? Come on people, give it up. Can we focus in anything else other than other players? Our team did win today.

If you don't want to read about other players, don't click a thread titled Doucheburger broke his nose, you knew what it was about.

If you don't want to read about other players, don't click a thread titled Doucheburger broke his nose, you knew what it was about.

It's just fruststrating that people focus on the steelers so much. You guys do realize that by continuing this thread that you are just confirming the claims that this board cares more abou steeler hating than you do browns cheering, right?

The only reason that this thread has gotten where it has is because we allow none browns fans on our forum. That is what I think is absurd.

On a side note Heath got f'ed up! I thought his neck was broken. Should have been flagged 100%.

When Miller went down his fingers moved a bit then clinched up really tight.. When his fingers went stiff like that I honestly though that would be the last time he had the ability to move.

It's just fruststrating that people focus on the steelers so much. You guys do realize that by continuing this thread that you are just confirming the claims that this board cares more abou steeler hating than you do browns cheering, right?

I can understand your frustation with this board. Out of respect for you and reasonable Brown loving fans like you I only post Steeler stuff on thread Browns fan start about the Steelers. That way if Browns fans don't want to be bothered with the Steelers they can just avoid the thread and be on their way.

wow....

The only reason that this thread has gotten where it has is because we allow none browns fans on our forum. That is what I think is absurd.

On a side note Heath got f'ed up! I thought his neck was broken. Should have been flagged 100%.

I like that we have other fans on this board. It's what makes it great. Outside perspective is a great thing because it allows us an opportunity to see other's points of view. Trolls are worthless and need to be removed. But fans of other teams should always be welcome.

I like that we have other fans on this board. It's what makes it great. Outside perspective is a great thing because it allows us an opportunity to see other's points of view. Trolls are worthless and need to be removed. But fans of other teams should always be welcome.

I respect your Team and Your History, And your Great Fans. Many on THIS...Board DONT Fit that last category... they are Bitter and Bitchier than My wife is when Tampax is her best friend. Its embarrassing and sad .

When Miller went down his fingers moved a bit then clinched up really tight.. When his fingers went stiff like that I honestly though that would be the last time he had the ability to move.

man i thought the same thing. he did that hand motion above his mouth........man that was scary. now do you see the logic with the league coming down on hits it deems illegal. and to others who argue they are pussifying the league......uh did you watch tonite's game. pleeeez.

the player who hit miller WILL be fined. but the refs blew the no-call. they need to be fined, or given the option to throw a flag after reviewing the hit while the player is still on the ground.

Well, when your boy Harrison put the IDENTICAL hit on Massaquoi- no flag, well Karma's a bitch.

Nice win BTW.

I respect your Team and Your History, And your Great Fans. Many on THIS...Board DONT Fit that last category... they are Bitter and Bitchier than My wife is when Tampax is her best friend. Its embarrassing and sad .

I understand. You've never trolled and were the only Steeler fan to my memory that congradulated us when we beat you last year. That's classy, and I appreciate it.

My cousins (who are from Pittsburgh) always say that I'm jealous of the Steeler and their history. Although I respect what the Rooneys have done with the Steelers, I am in no way jealous of anything they've accomplished. Would I like to have so superbowls? Obviously. But I am not jealous or envious in the least bit of anything the Steeler organization has. I like our history and our team. Any real fan would feel the same way.

man i thought the same thing. he did that hand motion above his mouth........man that was scary. now do you see the logic with the league coming down on hits it deems illegal. and to others who argue they are pussifying the league......uh did you watch tonite's game. pleeeez.

the player who hit miller WILL be fined. but the refs blew the no-call. they need to be fined, or given the option to throw a flag after reviewing the hit while the player is still on the ground.

Usually when a guy goes down like that their mouth is moving, fingers twitching and eyes blinking. His fingers went still, his mouth seemed like it was just hangin open and his eyelids twicted a couple of times, but they didn't blink. Very scary to see a player like that, I was very surprised and relieved when he went from complete motionless to standing. With all the precautions medics take I was surprised they let him stand up.

Seein such a hard hitting game was very refreshing. The only bad hit was the one on Miller. (well, the hit on Ben's nose should have been a penalty, but it was completely accidental and the injured nose was a freak injury)

The thing is the past 2 weeks Harrison got flagged for the exact hit on Flacco on the Raven's final drive. I'm glad to see the refs not pulling the flag out before the contact even happens. I think Goodell wanted the refs to call a lose game on national TV to help peel back all the claims of the league becoming flag football. Overall (besides the 2 injuries) the refs called a good game. That's always a good thing.

Well, when your boy Harrison put the IDENTICAL hit on Massaquoi- no flag, well Karma's a bitch.

Nice win BTW.

Mass would have caught the catch if not for Harrison hitting him. The ball was no where near Miller's hand and he was falling the opposite direction. Miller's neck was snapped far back....It's one thing to think Harrison's hit should have been a flag/fine. Even I say it was bordline on if it should have been or not...But the one on Miller came out of no where and Miller's knees were on the ground with the ball no where close to being caught....Harrison's hit was helmet-to-helmet because he is only 5'11" and MoMass was standing upright. Miller was on his knees and falling and McClain aimed down to make the hit.

It was certianly a hell of a win for whoever pulled out the W. Luckly it was the steelers.

I understand. You've never trolled and were the only Steeler fan to my memory that congradulated us when we beat you last year. That's classy, and I appreciate it.

My cousins (who are from Pittsburgh) always say that I'm jealous of the Steeler and their history. Although I respect what the Rooneys have done with the Steelers, I am in no way jealous of anything they've accomplished. Would I like to have so superbowls? Obviously. But I am not jealous or envious in the least bit of anything the Steeler organization has. I like our history and our team. Any real fan would feel the same way.

Not to whine for your approval, but I gave congrats over the Browns won last year and lost an avatar bet that stayed up until after the draft. :ph34r:

I'm glad to see you can enjoy the Browns even when things are rough. McCoy is looking good so who knows what will happen next. MoMass has progressed nicely and looks to have some potential. Hillis is a beast. The O-line is underrated because of lack (or perceived lack) of offense. If the offense comes together the O-line with start getting alll the praise. TJ Ward is a great hard hitting player. I refuse to believe he is not only a rookie, but when he didn't get taken until the 2nd round....Here's to the Browns coming together in the next few years so we can see some great games that resemble tonight game!

I can understand your frustation with this board. Out of respect for you and reasonable Brown loving fans like you I only post Steeler stuff on thread Browns fan start about the Steelers. That way if Browns fans don't want to be bothered with the Steelers they can just avoid the thread and be on their way.

I do the same and look at my post count. They love to hate the Steelers on this board. It really should be a "STEELERS HATE" board and not a Browns board at all because the Steeler hate threads are ALWAYS the ones with the most steam.

Nice win BTW.

Harrison led with his arms and his helmet made contact after the fact. The miller hit was much, much worse and Momass saw the hit coming and ducked his head into Harrison. He could have hit the ground instead of trying for the extra yard or whatever. As Tomlin said with Ronnie Brown getting out of the way in the Miami game a savvy veteran would have taken the necessary steps to avoid that contact, not put his helmet in it. Heath Miller didn't even see this one coming. I still can't believe he got up and walked off the field.

Ben is also a damn tank.

Sorry, I didn't remember yours. You have always seemed like the non-troll type. I dig it.

No need to apologize.

For me to troll on a Browns message board is pointless. I just want to get different perspective on the Steelers and the NFL in general and occasionally give my perspective on how the Browns are doing. I think some of these guys just want to get some of their frustration out on an opposing fan instead of a tv that won't respond back. I can't blame them for being frustrated with their team, but sometimes they go overboard. A few good seasons for the Browns should fix that and there's a good chance that happens within the next few seasons.

Archived