THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL's Biggest Rivalries

The Gipper

At least my posts ascend to the level of self serving drivel. Yours don't even get there.

" you're stupid! no, your stupid! you're a doody head! no, you're a doody head! you smell! no, you smell!"

how old are we?

We don't have time to answer useless drivel.

Time? I doubt that. You don't have the intellect, apparently.

This seemed like a fairly straight forward proposition: Name what you think are the NFL's greatest rivalry.

I suggest that your inability to do that speaks volumes.

He realizes there is no middle if there is nothing on your side of the discussion.

You haven't even presented a side.

The "discussion is simply this: What, in your opinion, are the 5 best rivalries in the NFL?

I have given my opinion and listed mine. You haven't. I guess I will let others speculate on the reason why.

I think you honestly believe that what you type incessantly is actually worth reading based on merit rather than comic relief! Come on admit it.....you do don't you?

What I think is that I often make remarks too intelligent for you to comprehend, that my voluminous knowledge is intimidating to you, that my resourcefullness is overwhelming to you, and that your only defense mechanisms to all that are to engage in denial and diversion and to practice selective inattention to matters at hand.

I think you honestly believe that what you type incessantly is actually worth reading based on merit rather than comic relief! Come on admit it.....you do don't you?

If I'm not mistaken, you're a prison guard? You must be high on the income level of Shitsburgh fans, right? Plus I'll bet you have lots of "butt" buddies you met at work.

Archived