THE BROWNS BOARD

Good going Browns, victory at last!

DieHardBrownsFan

I think the victory formation is the greatest play in football. WTF would you prefer we do in that situation...keep handing the ball off and risk a fumble or maybe a play action pass and throw it a little bit when you don't have to.

We finally win a xxxxing game and there's actually someone complaining about the most fun 3 plays of the season??

Absolutely you want to take a knee. You DON'T want the following to happen:

Where is the v formation in soccer, baseball or basketball. To be able to burn two full minutes off the clock with nothing to lose? I am not saying don't do it, I am saying it's a cheap way to win. Oh and Fuxx you I don't like you. Was that dumb enough for you? asswipe

The entire game of soccer is practically one long victory formation. And yes, there is also the milking of the shot clock in basketball at the end of games

Maybe watching them kneeling the ball wasn't exciting for someone listening on the radio or watching on the internet, but MAN you should have seen the fans reactions at the stadium. During every single kneel down the entire Dawg Pound erupted into cheers and high fives and smiles all around. Kneeling the game out is a rare opportunity for the Browns and was very exciting!

The entire game of soccer is practically one long victory formation. And yes, there is also the milking of the shot clock in basketball at the end of games

Like Daniel Tosh said "Football is a game for 250 lb guys running full speed for 8 seconds at a time not 145 lb guys lightly jogging for 90 mins. or however long they play play." I am paraphrasing.

Soccer is just one long game of incomplete passes.

A hard fought, great victory. Good going Browns!

Yea!! A great momentum builder to finally get us in gear. Always one of the sweetest endings is when at the end we just kneel down a couple of times. Next time we get 10 pts. up we need to get in more of a killer mode. (Did anyone feeling that 10 points was not going to last?)

LOL!

Zombo

--now, now, we just won, can't we all get along?

No shit! Agree to disagree! We're all fans of the same team, so let's focus on bitchslapping the trolls and rival fans that start shit with us, instead of fighting amongst ourselves.

For me personally I was relieved when we were in the position to take a knee.

Archived