THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Chiefs

Mark O

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lose again... This sets up another disastrous season with everyone wanting to fire the coach. I'd be for firing daboll immediately after the game. Our luck will be to have the first pick in the draft and no franchise qb available next year.

They had me fooled, I thought maybe we would flirt with .500 this season.

WHERES THT GATORADE NOW ?

well you can't deny the fact we were in both games til the end.. turnovers cost us again.. This is better than being blown out every game like last year. We will see how we do against baltimore and cincinnati. If any browns fans wanna give up and not watch another down this year that is fine with me- but I will support my team all 16 games win or lose..

well i only got to listen to the second half but color me unimpressed... stupid penalties, and missed catches. Same shit different Sunday. Didn't sound like much was going on the offence.. probably due to lack of adjustments once again but I wouldn't really know. It's less painfull when your so far away I guess. Hell they didn't even play the game on tv here but they are playing the Rams, Raiders game.

The team has been in both games. Then again, it's not like they've been playing the Colts and Saints here--they've been competitive against two teams from the highly-selective club of teams that managed to be worse than the Browns last year. The difference is that both of those teams seem to have built off of last year, actually winning games. The Browns? Not so much. But then again, guys dumped Gatorade on Mangini after a thrilling 5-11 season, and Rob Ryan jumps around a lot, so clearly we're about to hit step three: PROFIT!

Dennis

well you can't deny the fact we were in both games til the end.. turnovers cost us again.. This is better than being blown out every game like last year. We will see how we do against baltimore and cincinnati. If any browns fans wanna give up and not watch another down this year that is fine with me- but I will support my team all 16 games win or lose..

Nothing personal.. but the comments I read that we "were in the game"... HELL were were winning the games, both this week and last week. We made a poor decision in the second half last week keeping a gimpy Delhomme in the game.. we didn't adjust. This week, again second half, no changes, same fricking set of downs, one after the other... run, run, throw, punt - run, run, throw, punt.

We need to stop being in the games, and finish them and finish them strong. Put the friggin knife in the heart and score some touchdowns.... Now I don't know if the recievers are running the right routes, I can't see if people are walking.. but what I do know is that I see a quarter back stepping back, and having no one to go to too many times... Wehre are the slants.. where is Watson our TE. Our play calling is so predictable...

When we run the WildDawg what happens? Cribbs runs it.. wow... what a friggin surprise... Instead of running it why not throw it once in a while or mix it up..

we don't take chances... And it's obvious, this conservative offense is not getting it done.. it's time to move on.

I wasn't saying I wont watch (though driving 30 miles to watch a loss is tough) I was just saying I was unimpressed. It didn't help that its over 90 degrees and humid as hell and I was out in the sun trying to put belts on my 1984 Mercedes 300d. (still not done! Need someones help in prying down on ac compressor while i slip belt off.) I had a block jammed in there and the damn thing hit me in the head LOL. Remindes me I need new safety glasses! I think we can be a good team. Losing our qb and having him injured for most of the first game sure didn't help. The Browns have struggled in the second have since forever! I mean hell we had Pittspuke's ass in that game with RAC and look what happened in the second half. I wouldn't mind seeing Dabol gone... is that the answer? How did our second string qb perform? Pick 6 from what I heard... sigh another long season.

Archived