THE BROWNS BOARD

For the first time in his 5 yr. career, Jerome Harrison will start the season as the Browns' No. 1 RB

SJ_Browns

This makes no sense. Most winning teams actually compile rushing yardage as they grind out the clock. I have no idea where you are going here. Also, it was convenient of you to not address my response on page 1.

It was ill-delivered. I'm not even going to try and back my way out of that comment. I guess my point was I'd be more focused on the Browns actually putting together a winning season rather than stacking up in my opinion unrealistic expectations. Win a game first and then let the outlandish predictions fly and what post on page one? I'll go back and check and issue a response.

Once again, last year the Browns' QBs threw for 2076 yards at a 49.6% clip with 11 TDs to 18 Ints. It. Does. Not. Get. Any. Worse. Than. That. But yet you keep banging that drum. The team still totaled 2087 yards even with Lewis tip toeing 143 times at 3.5 YPC. So, while I think 2500 yards is unlikely, let's not pretend that it is as crazy as you want it to be.

It's about to get worse with Delhomme unless they neuter him a few games in and while 2500 may not be outlandish I still believe Delhomme is going to make things difficult. I guess we'll find out.

It's about to get worse with Delhomme unless they neuter him a few games in and while 2500 may not be outlandish I still believe Delhomme is going to make things difficult. I guess we'll find out.

I'll wager any amount that you would be willing to wager that the QBing this year will be better than last year. (Assuming that we can find a respectable party to hold it in escrow)

Its also nice to have Hillis backing him up. With the wilddawg and those 2 running this year, we could rush for 2500+ as a team. I know it sounds far fetched but it seems like it is in reach.

Once again, last year the Browns' QBs threw for 2076 yards at a 49.6% clip with 11 TDs to 18 Ints. It. Does. Not. Get. Any. Worse. Than. That. But yet you keep banging that drum. The team still totaled 2087 yards even with Lewis tip toeing 143 times at 3.5 YPC. So, while I think 2500 yards is unlikely, let's not pretend that it is as crazy as you want it to be.

nice job proving the original point with facts that no one can deny! if the browns ran for 2,087 yds as a team last season with historically low pass attempts, then why is it so hard to believe that they could possibly run for 2,500 yds as a team this season with the qb and the rb positions both being better than they were last season? :blink:

Firefox = multiple tabs. I can effectively multi-task. I didn't realize popping in here from time to time and typing a sentence or two was/is time consuming. Is this the first you've heard of multi-tasking?

Its not a matter of multi-tasking. It is simply a matter of as much as you are on here, yes, that takes up a considerable amount of your time. I waste too much of my time just on this board. I don't have time to go trolling 10 other boards, or even 1.

Archived