THE BROWNS BOARD

rivarly gone!

why cant we win

Would this new conference be called the Big Brain? With the occasional blip from ND, BC and Stanford this conference would be just as good if not better than Conference USA or the WAC. ECU should be n the ACC

OK, Big Brain Conference. I like it, though, I doubt those schools would be so arrogant as to use that moniker....though.....on the other hand....they may just be that arrogant!

I wasn't trying to point that out like I am a Michigan fan, and noted that OSU wasn't in the league until much later. You sometime forget I like the Bucks.

I was simply pointing out the raw numbers to bolster my point about the two programs having dominated the conference for the last 70 years and it makes no sense to put the two of them in the same division.

The article's point was about the change that is going to take place....moving the game date and splitting them in to opposite divisions.

No, peen, God forbid I wasn't accusing you of such a monstrous act as being a Michigan fan :wacko:

I was just giving the data on the rivalry before and after a certain point to show that the apparent dominance the Michigan has in the rivalry was totally front loaded.

Dude there is no asteric but and I'm sure there were other calls that were misseed, but that was a horrible call. I am a huge hurricane fan, let's not forget that's where bernie went.

It wasn't a horrible call, it was justifiable. On the other hand, if the call had not been made Buckeye fans would have had a bitch. So, it perhaps was a debatable call, not horrible. And the right team won. The dominant team won.

it's a really easy call on the penalty/no penalty argument. on the play that the interference flag was thrown, there was no pass interference. however, if you go back and look at the play before that, there was pass interference that was not called. the ref knew it. it was a make-good call.

I agree that there wasn't pass interference on the play in question, because the ball was not in the air yet. However, there was a penalty on the play, as the WR was getting mauled by the CB. As such, it didn't matter what the actual call was, just that there was a call at all.

No, peen, God forbid I wasn't accusing you of such a monstrous act as being a Michigan fan :wacko:

I was just giving the data on the rivalry before and after a certain point to show that the apparent dominance the Michigan has in the rivalry was totally front loaded.

Ok....just wanted to make that clear.

No doubt I am a Gator fan and I don't pretend to hide that. I went to school there and that is my college team, but the Bucks are who I grew up rooting for and it is not very often I am not actively rooting for them ...and even against the Gator's, I didn't root against them. Had the Bucks won those games, I would have slept with a smile on my face, be it a slightly smaller smile.

rivarly gone!

no it's not. the rivalry won't be gone. the rivalry will still be alive and well. osu and michigan won't let something like this get in the way and neither will the fans. i love tradition and would hate this change if it actually goes through, but i won't let something like that alter my hate for michigan. i'll still be pumped up and root for the osu to beat the crap out of missagain.

Archived