THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday August 23

The Gipper

1. Miracle (I know Cleveland isn't hockey town by any means, but a true story combined with the second best sport after football)

2. Avoid it like the plague, but if I had to pick probably something like Next Food Network Star because I get to watch awesome food getting cooked without the drama that shows like Top Chef bring to the table

3. Only if its of him bent over so we can kick his ass for betraying us and then leaving us his spawn as the usually hapless owner.

4. Like this even needs to be asked. Yes yes yes. State parks in Ohio are protected for going top free, so bring em out.

5. Easy, we wouldn't have the middle finger (Irish rebellious response to being rendered unable to use crossbows against the English) There'd be no Braveheart, our country would probably be much softer, and worst of all there'd be no football as this was invented in England along side association football (soccer for short, even if those d-bags in europe and sh!th0le third world countries would want us to believe), and what is footie in Australia.

1. Miracle (I know Cleveland isn't hockey town by any means, but a true story combined with the second best sport after football)

Is that movie a comedy? I didn't think so

2. Avoid it like the plague, but if I had to pick probably something like Next Food Network Star because I get to watch awesome food getting cooked without the drama that shows like Top Chef bring to the table

3. Only if its of him bent over so we can kick his ass for betraying us and then leaving us his spawn as the usually hapless owner.

4. Like this even needs to be asked. Yes yes yes. State parks in Ohio are protected for going top free, so bring em out.

5. Easy, we wouldn't have the middle finger (Irish rebellious response to being rendered unable to use crossbows against the English) There'd be no Braveheart, our country would probably be much softer, and worst of all there'd be no football as this was invented in England along side association football (soccer for short, even if those d-bags in europe and sh!th0le third world countries would want us to believe), and what is footie in Australia.

Archived