THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns Board Mock Draft

The Gipper

ON THE CLOCK

So let it begin. Here is the order selected completely randomly except for the Steelers whom I have agreed to assign to the newbie njrp77). This was done completey randomly except for that one. Here is the order for ROUND ONE:

1. Chiefs: Macula31...Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

2. Jaguars: Tim Couch Pulls Out...Geno Smith QB West Virginia

3. Raiders: Gftchris...Sharrif Floyd DT Florida

4. Eagles: B86B...Dion Jordan LB Oregon

5. Lions: MMdsmusch...Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

6. Browns: Miktoxic...Dee Milliner CB Alabama

7. Cardinals: Royce Rolls...Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma

8. Bills: PoeticG: Ezekial Ansah, DE BYU

[/s]9. Jets: JRB12711...Jarvis Jones LB Georgia

10. Titans: KentLife...Chance Warmack OG Alabama

11. Chargers: Utzie...Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St.

12. Dolphins: CD115...Barkevious Mingo LB LSU

13. Bucs: Harry Buffalo...Desmond Trufant CB Washington

14. Panthers: Horseballs...Cordarelle Patterson WR Tennessee

15. Saints: MikeH...Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

16. Rams: CyscoKid...Tavon Austin WR West Virginia

17. Steelers njrp77...Star Lutotleilei DT Utah

18. Cowboys: CalFox...Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina

19. Giants: The New23...Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri

20. Bears: The Gipper...Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.

21. Bengals: The Gipper...DJ Fluker OT Alabama

22. Rams: Comeonman...Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

23. Vikings: Zombo...Keenan Allen WR Cal

24. Colts: Cielo...Datone Jones DE UCLA

25. Vikings: Zombo...Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina

26. Packers: SlimDawg...Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio St.

27. Texans: Unsympathetic...Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

28. Broncos: Blitzz2...Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M

29. Patriots: Canton Mike3...Robert Wood WR USC

30. Falcons: Represent...Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame

31. 49ers: Poetic G...Matt Elam S Florida

32. Ravens: MLDWoody...Manti Teo LB Notre Dame

Regrets to Comeonman and TopDawg31. You will not play til round 2 as Comeonman has the Seahawks and TopDawg31 has the Redskins.

Macula31 is on the clock with the Chiefs selection. You may proceed with your choice.

(I do have funeral/client duties today, but I will check in)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

Sounds good, if this becomes too much of a problem with you making too many picks, send me a pm and I can make some.

No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

Maybe he can hire those goobers that took out Nancy Kerrigan 20 years ago....they're probably out of prison by now.

B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

Sorry, original rules that were agreed on were no trades. Only if the actual teams make a trade will a trade be allowed along the same lines as that team.

49ers huh? What a coincidence. They might quite possibly have one of the most stacked rosters I've ever seen. Very few pressing needs as they filled several gaps in Free Agency signing Boldin, Dawson, McCoy and Nnamdi. That really leaves me the ability to draft a playmaker or impact player instead of drafting for need. We'll seen who's available...

WHA. WHA. WHAT??????????????

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok when are we doing this? is this going to coincide with the live draft?

gotta know so i can stock up on somethin good.

let's see i'm playing the part of lombardi, a fat loud-mouthed italian (aren't they all? :lol:) so i'm thinkin some nice italian table wine like a chianti. nothing too robust cuz i'll be drinking a lot of it, but don't want to get too sloshed before the first pick. my friend has a couple of cases of the ruffino 08 maybe i can snarf 6 bottles from him in exchange for a box of cohibas.

damn my stomach is already rumblin thinkin about all that intoxicating juice and lungfuls of leafy substances.

note to self: stock up on TP too.

edit: duh. yes i am an ass.

Archived