THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm A Bills Fan

AdamDrizzy

I never met such awesome fans before. You Browns fans are cool as hell. The tailgating was amazing and i enjoyed drinking with all of you. Who went? It was fun in that stadium but unfortunately WIDE RIGHT killed us again. I'm slowly liking the Browns more and more. Good game!

That's good to hear. As a browns fan I, I'd be interested in your take on steelers fans. About a year ago I spent quite a bit of time over in the Pittsburg area and partied at a few bars with Steelers Fans. I'll be honest, they were cool as hell. Sure we played with the whole rivalry thing. But all in all, very good, down to earth peeps. Had a great time.

That's good to hear. As a browns fan I, I'd be interested in your take on steelers fans. About a year ago I spent quite a bit of time over in the Pittsburg area and partied at a few bars with Steelers Fans. I'll be honest, they were cool as hell. Sure we played with the whole rivalry thing. But all in all, very good, down to earth peeps. Had a great time.

They're good folks just like most people but share a little more in common with Cleveland because of the proximity.

We actually used to stick up for one another when I lived in Gainesville.

My problem with them is that I live in Akron and the town is now half Pitt fan pretenders who have no class or know nothing of what the reality of this rivalry is, just a bunch of dumb mouth running bandwagonners.

I absolutely love the city of Pittsburgh. I think Clevelanders are a bit cooler though.

But Pittsburgh is nice looking

Archived