THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers did not make it to the play-offs

Jibz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya know what, 90% of your posts indicate you are an imbecile with your constant whining and jealousy. And to drive that point home even more you constantly resort to immature name calling and ignorance...............you're the guy who makes Browns fans look like morons!

Still here on a BROWNS board I see, got it.

Still spending most of your posts imagining things about the Steelers, pissin and moanin about the Steelers, accusing the Steelers of cheating, accusing the Steelers of paying off refs, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers Ya get that?

Actually I don't think I typed the words Steelers in months (until now), but keep up the good work Dick. You're smart.

You guys are going to suck, I can feel it. Big Gay and Polly carry your whole team, and them's the facts.

Your oline is rancid anymore and in need of total revamping. Over half your offensive production isn't designed it is from Big Gay making plays out his ass. It's not a question of if but when he will get seriously hurt and your offense will be invisible.

Polly now has chronic knee issues and without him running around like a banchee you're only slightly above average on defense. The Steelers pass D is very vulnerable to the pass and teams are figuring out how to attack that zone blitz scheme. You guys overrate your players huge. Top to bottom they're not that great and since so many other teams are going 3/4 nowadays you won't be stealing tweener guys like Woodley and Harrison in the draft that you hit on for years.

It's going to happen, you guys have had the luck of God on your side for years and it's coming to an end. You may even start to get some bad calls go against you for once, but usually the Rooney's can fight that off.

Face it Stiller boys, it's coming to an end.

ha ha ha YOU can Feel it ? OK then I am convinced.

Ya know what, 90% of your posts indicate you are an imbecile with your constant whining and jealousy. And to drive that point home even more you constantly resort to immature name calling and ignorance...............you're the guy who makes Browns fans look like morons!

ding ding...we have a winner !!

Still spending most of your posts imagining things about the Steelers, pissin and moanin about the Steelers, accusing the Steelers of cheating, accusing the Steelers of paying off refs, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers Ya get that?

Big point here , all the whining about us "Being on a Browns board" Yet a Constant Stream of " Blaa Blaa Steelers" Threads Popping up all the Time. You want us to be scarce ?? STOP Bitching about all things Pittsburgh CONSTANTLY. Guess what we wont have much to say. Geeeezz , Not that hard to figure out , Its hilarious...And Sad. You don't go to our Boards and See all this "Brownies Stink , Browns Brownies Browns...blaa blaa blaa" You bring it all on yourselves.

i have friends who are Philly Fans , Cowboy fans who read this crap and Laugh their keisters off... But by all means continue to look like Bitter Jack Asses.

You still here too Freak for Steel? I think you come here to troll for guys. Give it up, everyone here is straight.

i average 4 posts a day , stop by a couple seconds here and there when I am online , Stoney averages UNDER 2 posts a Day. We dont live here ,we Stop by to get a quick smile , respond and move on. And sorry Kosar he pegged your limp wristed tail. Blaaaa Blaa Perversion yada yada sicko sexual response. THAT is You to a T. Sad little pervert that you are. I bet you look JUST LIKE the Fat curly Headed dude on "Superbad" . hmmm look at your Avitar. LOL.

i average 4 posts a day , stop by a couple seconds here and there when I am online , Stoney averages UNDER 2 posts a Day. We dont live here Stop by to get a quick smile , respond and move on. And sorry Kosar he pegged your limp wristed tail. Blaaaa Blaa Perversion yada yada sicko sexual response. THAT is You to a T. Sad little pervert that you are. I bet you look JUST LIKE the Fat curly Headed dude on "Superbad" . hmmm look at your Avitar. LOL.

Well you're 4 posts in, later Manilow

means i have MANY days with ZERO... hmmm. Maybe because you are online sounding like a Bitch then. Fatboy !

Come on you can do better than that....................The Steelers are the best Franchise in NFL History and we have sucked for the most part of forty years

but we are now regrouping ..........and in the stupid republican paridaigm be very afraid

Come on you can do better than that....................The Steelers are the best Franchise in NFL History and we have sucked for the most part of forty years

but we are now regrouping ..........and in the stupid republican paridaigm be very afraid

Please You are defending this Jackass ? Ritchie you used to be a rebel here , what happened ?

Your a low life ..Look at your post history. And how you answer people. I give 2 Large Turds what you think Kosar.

I am glad you and your bed buddy care so much to check past posts. The great part is you actually take this seriously. That is the best part about it! Good stuff.

Ahhhh yet another "dump on the Steelers cause we yet again failed to deliver" thread. It's like manna in the desert as Browns fans wait for the team to finally find its way out and into the promised land of the Super Bowl. The list of teams who have yet to accomplish this feat has shrunk for the second year in a row, and guess what? Neither time was it because our name was scratched off the list. Can't we just be excited for the potential growth for next year, rather than bagging on other teams who while damn pathetic still showed more life than we did?

Ahhhh yet another "dump on the Steelers cause we yet again failed to deliver" thread. It's like manna in the desert as Browns fans wait for the team to finally find its way out and into the promised land of the Super Bowl. The list of teams who have yet to accomplish this feat has shrunk for the second year in a row, and guess what? Neither time was it because our name was scratched off the list. Can't we just be excited for the potential growth for next year, rather than bagging on other teams who while damn pathetic still showed more life than we did?

Signed

jeff-read-arrested.jpg

the Brown remain one of two original teams who have not made it to a Super Bowl.

And yet, we STILL have more championships than yins.

Damn ... what dominance. No wonder we are all so proud of our franchise.

Zombo

Big point here , all the whining about us "Being on a Browns board" Yet a Constant Stream of " Blaa Blaa Steelers" Threads Popping up all the Time. You want us to be scarce ?? STOP Bitching about all things Pittsburgh CONSTANTLY. Guess what we wont have much to say. Geeeezz , Not that hard to figure out , Its hilarious...And Sad. You don't go to our Boards and See all this "Brownies Stink , Browns Brownies Browns...blaa blaa blaa" You bring it all on yourselves.

i have friends who are Philly Fans , Cowboy fans who read this crap and Laugh their keisters off... But by all means continue to look like Bitter Jack Asses.

It's simple, if you dont care, or want to read anything negative steeler related then just leave. You ever think that maybe your Philly friends are laughing at you cause you spend most your time here but yet your repping the squeelers?

Actually, you have never even won a playoff game so I'm not sure where you guys get your info. Even if you count the Ravens when they were the old Browns you still only have 4.

We've never won a playoff game? Ravens?

C'mon, don't be a Retard. At least comeback with something that makes it look like we can attract reasonably intelligent trolls around here.

Zombo

Nope 53! And the Cleveland Browns have never won a playoff game! The Ravens, when they were the Browns, won some way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth but I can't imagine even you would stretch it far enough to include those!

I just don't have then energy to prove a cocksucker like you wrong. I was 2 holing your sister all night.

Nope 53! And the Cleveland Browns have never won a playoff game! The Ravens, when they were the Browns, won some way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth but I can't imagine even you would stretch it far enough to include those!

Show us the NFL, Ravens or Browns official statements that anything the Ravens do or did has anything to do with the Browns. You cannot. The Ravens are the Ravens, a new franchise created in 1996. You want to deny them their identity.

You are acting like the ignorant "Holocaust Deniers", you knowk, the Neo-Nazis and Islamist Extremists who disavow history simply because the facts don't fit their propaganda. "Oh, by no means were 6 million Jews killed during WWII".

OH, by no means did Cleveland win a bunch of titles.

Less extreme, but the same concept. You and Ahmadinajab, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

To use your analogy, were there 6 million jews killed or 20 billion?

who cares?? you're 53 and sittin at your computer defending your steelers to the death and throwin in some politics/world history on the side? dude, check your life.

Okay Gip, I'll give you the BrownscomeRavens playoff wins if you'll explain how you think the Browns won more championships than the Steelers. Historical data says the Browns won four and that's giving them the split title in 1964.

To use your analogy, were there 6 million jews killed or 20 billion?

Historical data says that the Browns have won 8 championships, 4 NFL, 4 AAFC. And you are damn well aware of it because it certainly has been brought to your attention and posted here on numerous occasions. Do I have to list it here again?

No, the analogy you are trying to apply is this: The 6 million Jews that were killed by the Nazis all lived in Europe. They didn't kill any Jews in the USA, so those 6 million murders don't count.

That, essentially, is the thrust of your argument.

Historical data says that the Browns have won 8 championships, 4 NFL, 4 AAFC. And you are damn well aware of it because it certainly has been brought to your attention and posted here on numerous occasions. Do I have to list it here again?

No, the analogy you are trying to apply is this: The 6 million Jews that were killed by the Nazis all lived in Europe. They didn't kill any Jews in the USA, so those 6 million murders don't count.

That, essentially, is the thrust of your argument.

How can you compare the Browns 8 championships to the holocaust? It's a fact that the Browns won 8 championships and seeing as how there were no computers or any actual way to find out how many actually died in the holocaust that would make the number 6 million an estimate. fact vs fiction for a comparison doesn't work.

Archived