THE BROWNS BOARD

This team can......

BigBrownsFan

Braylon - you can leave after this year.....

Chud.... go to hell. Ever heard of a screen when they blitz 33 straight times??

Defense except for Rogers - you too, can go to hell. You could NOT tackle a 60 year old let alone an NFL player.

Jamal Lewis... take your dancing shoes to Dancing With the Stars.

Romeo... Dunkin Donuts is no hiring. Eat yourself to death.

Savage.... feel free to jump into Lake Erie.

Kickoff Team - kick the fucking ball out of the end zone - wind at your back and you squib. IDIOTS.

Bottom line - this team is pathetic, from coaching right down to the players.

F all of them..... at least Anderson is gone.

Nice tackling defense assholes.....

I am not quite sure I ever been this frustrated after a win.

I didn't get that at the end of the game there either. the short kick when they needed a field goal to go ahead? I thought that was nuts kicking short and of course they ran it back to midfield with over a minute to go and a timeout left. I thought that was a horrible call.

you forgot one....

Quinn is playing his way off the field....

Are you crazy 1 game of average,come on he led to the go ahead FG. DA would have folded under the pressure. Relax on quinn and give him time. Your boy DA had plenty of time.

you forgot one....

Care to explain or post something that backs up that opinion lumpdick?

1-1 record as a starter so far. Hasn't turned the ball over in 2 starts (although came close a couple times tonight). How many games has your lover gone 1-1 and not turned the ball over?

Hey Lumpdick....

Did you ignore this one:

QUOTE (Lumbergh @ Nov 17 2008, 09:29 PM)

you forgot one....

1-1 record as a starter so far. Hasn't turned the ball over in 2 starts (although came close a couple times tonight). How many games has your lover gone 1-1 and not turned the ball over?

C'mon dickless......let's hear how he's "playing his way off the field".

I can't wait....

Care to bring any evidence to the contrary MarkOShittyDick?

You know Marky I just assumed maybe in your once a month visitation to this board you could do something other than pump a load onto your BQ poster, but I was mistaken.

Quinn caught the golden goose today with the W, but that does not disguise the fact that he can't throw longer than 10 yds and crumbles under pressure. Nice win for the Browns but a gash to BQ's rep.

Feel free to give him your best defense though O-Face.

wrap it any way you want folks.....either the kid starts playing better or this franchise is done. its not all quinn, but he is far from a good qb. he needs ripped, rightfully so, for a pretty bad game yesterday.

but as expected, all his excuses are there to defend him against the same shit you fags gave DA. less than 60% completion? wasn't that the hallmark knock on DA?

i cant say the kid sucks, but remove your mouth from his cock before you get too carried away with his football prowess.

ban me if ya want, but most of y'all are pretty sad individuals.

que: "youre not a browns fan for not blowing brady!!"

You know Marky I just assumed maybe in your once a month visitation to this board you could do something other than pump a load onto your BQ poster, but I was mistaken.

Quinn caught the golden goose today with the W, but that does not disguise the fact that he can't throw longer than 10 yds and crumbles under pressure. Nice win for the Browns but a gash to BQ's rep.

Ok...29 points tonight and 30 points in his first start. No turnovers in 2 starts. Got the team in position for the winning FG in the 4th quarter tonight and last week drove for the go ahead TD late in the 4th quarter. All things that we have rarely (if ever) seen from Anderson.

The other difference is that when Anderson has a game like Quinn played last night, there are also 2 or more int's to go with the sub 50% completion percentage.

You're also just proving the point that we all made about you for years.....Once Anderson wasn't starting, you wouldn't want to see the Browns win and that is why you're different from the rest of us. You only like one player on the team, the rest of us here are BROWNS fans...you get it dickhead?

Quinn is better than Anderson, there isn't really any doubt about that. The team still has holes. We need to use Harrison more before we draft a RB in April. We're gonna need a lot of help on defense, particuliarly at LB.

I'll take Quinn and mistake free vs. Anderson and inconsistent....sometimes great, sometimes downright shitty any day of the week.

Ok...29 points tonight and 30 points in his first start. No turnovers in 2 starts. Got the team in position for the winning FG in the 4th quarter tonight and last week drove for the go ahead TD late in the 4th quarter. All things that we have rarely (if ever) seen from Anderson.

The other difference is that when Anderson has a game like Quinn played last night, there are also 2 or more int's to go with the sub 50% completion percentage.

You're also just proving the point that we all made about you for years.....Once Anderson wasn't starting, you wouldn't want to see the Browns win and that is why you're different from the rest of us. You only like one player on the team, the rest of us here are BROWNS fans...you get it dickhead?

Quinn is better than Anderson, there isn't really any doubt about that. The team still has holes. We need to use Harrison more before we draft a RB in April. We're gonna need a lot of help on defense, particuliarly at LB.

I'll take Quinn and mistake free vs. Anderson and inconsistent....sometimes great, sometimes downright shitty any day of the week.

Difference is fuckbrain Choco, or is that Cock-o, is that Quinn has 2 starts. TWO. DickAss had 17.... and still doing the same stupid shit.

Get bent, fuckface.

Anderson has had more than 17 starts. He had 15 last year, 4 the year before that and 8 this year. That makes 27. What everyone around here forgets is that after he came off the bench and looked decent against KC two seasons ago is that he wasn't very good in the rest of the games that year before getting hurt including the 4 pick game at home against a shitty Tampa team, which looked a lot like the shitty 4 int game he played last year against a shitty Cincinatti team. The guy has been inconsistent forever, all the way back to college, no one should be surprised that he runs hot and cold like he does.

I just don't think that is the kind of QB you can build around.

Why the hell won't Lewis bounce it outside? Everything is babysteps right up the middle to the point where he's falling forward for just 2 or 3 yards. Did the new contract take away his field vision? It's time to start grooming the back of the future, because it's not Jamal.

I'm going to say the Bengals win was the most frustrating of all because it kept us from making necessary changes at quarterback. Plus we looked absolutely terrible for 3 quarters and just barely beat one of the worst teams in the league. This win validates the choice to start Quinn but once again our defense is exposed. I guess we have to score near 30 points per week to have a 50/50 chance at winning.

wrap it any way you want folks.....either the kid starts playing better or this franchise is done. its not all quinn, but he is far from a good qb. he needs ripped, rightfully so, for a pretty bad game yesterday.

but as expected, all his excuses are there to defend him against the same shit you fags gave DA. less than 60% completion? wasn't that the hallmark knock on DA?

i cant say the kid sucks, but remove your mouth from his cock before you get too carried away with his football prowess.

que: "youre not a browns fan for not blowing brady!!"

It was his second career start you idiot.

Braylon - you can leave after this year.....

Chud.... go to hell. Ever heard of a screen when they blitz 33 straight times??

Defense except for Rogers - you too, can go to hell. You could NOT tackle a 60 year old let alone an NFL player.

Romeo... Dunkin Donuts is no hiring. Eat yourself to death.

Savage.... feel free to jump into Lake Erie.

Kickoff Team - kick the fucking ball out of the end zone - wind at your back and you squib. IDIOTS.

Bottom line - this team is pathetic, from coaching right down to the players.

F all of them..... at least Anderson is gone.

Nice tackling defense assholes.....

I agree with most of this post chud and tucker suck as bad as rac they gotta go before things will get better it has to start with the coaching before we can really determine how bad things are the way our defense is playing has more to do with a predictable cover 2 and no pressure other than rogers teams prepare and hit the same ungaurded zone seams due to poor undynamic predictable player positioning and just bad defensive playcalling in general theres no suprise to the browns defensive attack or lack there of...

No point in banning you. What's funny is that while you have a perspective that could be valuable, your over the top attacking style just makes you part of the entertainment (e.g., Lum, et al).

How can anyone be surprised that hope springs eternal with a new QB? How can anyone be surprised that we're hoping for more than what we got from DA's run?

Give Quinn some time. Let's see what he's got. First two starts, 2-0, both primetime, playing for a team talking about "quitting", no turnovers, one sack, and a ton of poise. Its a decent start. Something to build on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, and I'll steal one from Stan: support him; he's your starting QB.

Quinn caught the golden goose today with the W, but that does not disguise the fact that he can't throw longer than 10 yds and crumbles under pressure.

LMAO!! Dude, how many ints did Quinn throw under all that pressure? Oh, thats right - - ZERO.

Ha ha ha ha ha ...... It is killing you man. I love it.

Buh bye fucko. No more Anderception for this team.

CRUMBLES UNDER PRESSURE? You mean as evident by his ONE SACK and ZERO turnovers?

Fucking idiot.

(Lumbergh @ Nov 18 2008, 01:48 AM)

Quinn caught the golden goose today with the W, but that does not disguise the fact that he can't throw longer than 10 yds and crumbles under pressure.

Yeah he crumbled alright. Just like the BAL games, the PIT game, the CIN game, last years games against CIN, ARI, PIT, ect....

DA folded under pressure. Quinn got the game winning drive. How about that 96 yard drive?

Quinn is the straw the stirs the drink!

No point in banning you. What's funny is that while you have a perspective that could be valuable, your over the top attacking style just makes you part of the entertainment (e.g., Lum, et al).

How can anyone be surprised that hope springs eternal with a new QB? How can anyone be surprised that we're hoping for more than what we got from DA's run?

Give Quinn some time. Let's see what he's got. First two starts, 2-0, both primetime, playing for a team talking about "quitting", no turnovers, one sack, and a ton of poise. Its a decent start. Something to build on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, and I'll steal one from Stan: support him; he's your starting QB.

He's 1-1

Archived