THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Game Webcast Lounge

Dan in Florida

One of the off-shoot rooms of the Browns Tavern (Live Chat) will be the "Webcast Lounge". People can visit who are watching the game over the Internet or have questions regarding streaming webcasts.

You can chat with other guys who are also watching the game streaming DELAYED a little so you don't read what's going to happen ahead of time (as much).

Feel free to stop by...the room will be created about 1/2 hour before each kickoff.

Link to The Tavern: http://brownsboard.ipower.com/tavern Then choose room "Webcast Lounge"

IMPORTANT: Everybody NEEDS to Re-REGISTER at the Tavern before you log in. Just because you're registered on this board is not enough.

WEBCASTlounge2.jpg

Good idea Dan.

Thanks! Lot's of people always have streaming questions or just don't want to chat with guys seeing the action ahead of them. It happened to me last game.

Should serve a need icon_e_biggrin.gif

Dan, Big Steve and I hung out in the Webcast room yesterday, it was fun. It also is very hard to chat with the people watching the game in real time when we Webcasters are usually a play or 2 behind the action. Great idea Dan the Man. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I need a link...The last to weeks I had to listen to redskin and jags anouncers and It really pissed me off

We don't like to make the game links public, so that ther NFL doesn't go after said link. When game day comes, we usually pm people with the link.

PM me on gameday, and i will supply you a link, or look for me in the Tavern on game days and I will give it to you then. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I need a link...The last to weeks I had to listen to redskin and jags anouncers and It really pissed me off

Also, game links aren't available to ANYONE until just before kickoff. Couldn't help you if I wanted to.

Just stop by the "Webcast Lounge" before kickoff and we will let you know what we know and you should be set.

This is webcast video of the game? If so PLEASE pm me with the info when you have it. I wont be able to get to a tv on Sunday. Thanks Dan!

Pop into the webcast Lounge, which will be open about 1/2 hour before kickoff, and we will give you what you seek Grasshopper!

Link to The Tavern: http://brownsboard.ipower.com/tavern Then choose room "Webcast Lounge"

IMPORTANT: Everybody NEEDS to Re-REGISTER at the Tavern before you log in. Just because you're registered on this board is not enough.

Guest ATENEARS

We've created an official 'Webcast Lounge' at The Browns Tavern. You guys will like the new outfits we've put the Bar Maids in. Remember to tip them!

... I suddenly feel like drinking, tailgate Party here we come!

distrikt%20toronto%20shots.jpg

Guest ATENEARS

Guys,

I'm going to apologize before hand this game. I have been in conversation with our host since the first game we conducted The Browns Tavern Chat and Web lounge, regarding the apparent crashes of the system. We've thrown more money at them for more resources and advised them to correct the problems. I'm afraid that I don't think we have gotten much progress than where we were initially.

Today we have purchased yet another platform and will work simutaneously in a parallel effort to get yet another new platform up and running before our next game.

You most likely will experience some of the same type of crashes when the system gets over-loaded at game time. Bear with it and you can always revert back to the http://www.thebrownsboard.com/eve forum in the event that this one goes down. I can also switch back on the chat linked to that forum (http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/chat).

I will post this over on the /eve platform as well, for your reference.

Like I said, we have purchased an entirely new system that will allow us to continue to add to as we see fit for years to come ... just bear with us in these very trying times of getting re-established again.

Guest ATENEARS

If anything goes wrong tonight (again) with this new system, go back to TheBrownsBoard.com (Home page) and I put up a link to the old forum at (TheBrownsBoard.com/eve). On that forum, there is a post with a direct link to the old Browns Tavern (TheBrownsBoard.com/eve/chat).

Just keep in mind that if you get cut off from the rest of the pack, to go back to TheBrownsBoard.com front page and you will find a link in the middle of the page under NOTE:

Sorry guys, that's the best I can do for now ... I'll be at the game and won't be able to help much from there. but this at least gives you a bcak-up plan. Don't curse me out too much.

(watch, with that said, there won't be any glitches tonight)

Archived