THE BROWNS BOARD

Someone should break Kavika Mitchells neck

BigBrownsFan

Fing piece of shit..... shoves Harrison into the bench and then stands there running his mouth

Those are the type of assholes like him and Hines Ward who need their necks snapped, and then stood over and bitch slapped while lying there motionless.

To be honest the play was questionable. Jaw jacking is all too common in the NFL, and I agree on that. But that was broderline BS call on that one. We have had 4 gifts in penalties, IMO. And this team has not taken advantage of those opportunities.

To be honest the play was questionable. Jaw jacking is all too common in the NFL, and I agree on that. But that was broderline BS call on that one. We have had 4 gifts in penalties, IMO. And this team has not taken advantage of those opportunities.

Sorry, he was out of bounds when he made contact. So we disagree...

Here is one we will not disagree on as they went to a commercial....

That INT was incomplete. It hit the ground as shown on the review right before they went to the break.

I agree (except on the broken neck part). Total dick move. It's those times when Shaffer (Tucker when he returns), Hadnot, Ali & Heiden need to play him (or his hair) til briefly after the whistle and get him to make a stupid penalty - he's got the dumbass attitude, just needs some provoking.

We are pussies. Be a team & beat the helmet off the guy for that type of shit.

I just hope all Mitchell remembers this week is the video on the jumbo-tron of Harrison smoking him & the entire D for 72 & 6.

Eat one, Kavika.

Hence, the penalty. It was a good call.

Agreed. And once we saw the yellow hanky go airborne, and Kavika standing over top of a motionless Harrison talking shit, a Lewis or Vickers or Shaffer should have used their helmet and aimed for Mitchell's earhole. We got 9.5 yds on the carry and the penalties would have offset. 2nd or 3rd & short.

That's what teammates do.

I spent some of my high school days on a rec league lacrosse team that abused anybody we played in the region. Our goalie had cerebral palsy and was limited in his mobility but was a wall in the cage. On the other end of the field, just goofing around, he could also pick corners from about 20 yds out. So when we were typically up by 10-15 goals, we'd put him on attack and let him join in on the fun and he'd wind up with 2-3 goals. Well, after the 2nd or 3rd laser, one dumbshit defender decided to knock him on his ass after the play when he wasn't looking. I was 1st down the field as I started the fast break and got the assist. I leaped at the guy's facemask and took his helmet off to which the benches cleared and the defender ended up with a pile of my teammates tattooing his head and face. He was unable to walk off the field without help and the game was called after the refs broke it up.

[/tough-guy]

Agreed. And once we saw the yellow hanky go airborne, and Kavika standing over top of a motionless Harrison talking shit, a Lewis or Vickers or Shaffer should have used their helmet and aimed for Mitchell's earhole. We got 9.5 yds on the carry and the penalties would have offset. 2nd or 3rd & short.

That's what teammates do.

Spot on. Now, it might have lost us the game ultimately, but Kavika is a bush league player.

Archived