THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there any doubt the Bengals have the worst luck in the NFL?

OconRecon

I mean, the ball never bounces their way. A tie today against a darn good Eagles team. They've played the Giants tough too as well as some others.

If you're ever feeling down about our Browns, and like we just can't catch a break, just watch those guys. Man o live. Snake bitten.

They don't have the worst luck...they just suck. They had a chance to win in OT and missed a 45 yard FG to win the game. That's not bad luck, that's suckage. Also..who cares if they have bad luck..they're the Bungles...screw 'em.

Nice quote above the pic though...

I mean, the ball never bounces their way. A tie today against a darn good Eagles team. They've played the Giants tough too as well as some others.

If you're ever feeling down about our Browns, and like we just can't catch a break, just watch those guys. Man o live. Snake bitten.

Wrong- in their two SB Appearances, everything bounced right- just like when the Ratbirds won theirs. Karma is a bitch. I remember in the Bungle SB run where the opposing team boinked a FG attempt off the upright- no good, and the Bungle FG boinked the upright and went through.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving owner and fan base. Until Mike Brown sells out, we have no worries about an elite team, or any team for that matter, from the Cintucky metroplex.

Only depressing thought? With the #2 pick all but in the bag, blind squirrels occasionally find nuts. Carson Palmer is wishing he was somewhere else right now, I reckon.

Archived